Tom Clancys The Division

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by black sabbath, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Downloading the beta now. Got a key for 50 cents. It's bootleg, but it works!

2. You guys get your beta codes? Drops tomorrow. Thought i'd be able to play tonight at midnight so I was looking forward to that but oh well

Not sure if it's still up but you don't need to preorder or pay anything for a code. Just sign up for it on xbox.com

3. 92% downloaded, I think the beta starts mid day which is strange. Had to delete destiny so I had room for the beta... Not a great loss!

4. Played a few hours and so far it's a really good game, gun mods are pretty cool and guns don't seem op. Stepped into pvp for a bit and got my ass kicked, everyone I've seen was in groups of 3+ so they can rush a sniping position pretty easy.

5. The good thing with PVP is it is not designed on specific maps, As the PVP will occur within specific locations on map it should be way more fun

6. #27 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
    PVP in DZ is alright, it gets kind of annoying though. For one, I wish downed players either weren't revived so quickly or had a cooldown timer. As it stands, you're basically emptying your entire magazine into someone until they die, but if they have a teammate, they can be insta-revived within 1-2 seconds and it just turns into a shitstorm from therein.

Kill player, he gets revived, kill player, he gets revived, kill another player, he gets revived, until they finally gang up on you while reloading. They were literally in the middle of the road too, not even in cover, which just adds to the bullshittery. I mean I get that it's beta, but this is just absolutely frustrating.

On the plus side, I've already got full purple gear so I don't need to play anymore. Really fun game, but I most likely don't see myself playing it for more than a month tops, even during the fixed release. I bet there's a lot of story, but after that, I also bet you're just going to be doing the same thing over and over.

7. Will be playing on PS4 tomorrow, can't wait.

8. Playing with a squad of 4, having so much fun. This fucking rocks

9. Gonna watch some streams of it tonight. How are the servers?

10. Ping is good, didn't come into any lag so far. Found a few funky glitches were your legs would go flying across the map and civs keep falling over.

You can't shoot civilians either which is disappointing cause they chat a fair bit of shit when you get close!

11. The emotes in this game are super useful when playing alone and even more hilarious. Just run into the dark zone and start doing jumping jacks til a few other players run up and start working out with you, then squad up

12. then kill them and take all their shit? does it work like that, if so im doing it

13. yeah you can do that and it's pretty fun but I wouldn't unless you're with a squad. Once you kill another player in the darkzone you go rogue and have a big target over your head for a bit and everyone will know you're an asshole and try to kill you lol

14. ahh i see, might round up a good few people when the games out and just kill everyone and take all their stuff, thats just the risks of going into the place haha.

15. yeah, i've found the best way to fuck up another squad is to call for an extraction and have one dude waiting in the open and rest in hiding. Most likely the other squad will try to take you out if you're solo so once they make a move have your whole team come out and surprise attack them

16. that sounds fucking amazing, im defo doing that, making sure their mics are all in. they will be happy then boom, "oh shit guys".

17. 1080p on Xbox One? NOICE

18. Nah bro, DOWNGRADE NOT BUYING, WORST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED

19. Unrelated but when Skate 3 comes to X1 were gonna have ever to shred online bruh.