Do you have permanent scars?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by IfImoffpleasecorrect, Jan 23, 2016.

1. I have 4 scars on right knuckles from punching a mirror

I have one bracelet shaped scar on left wrist

I have a scar across the nose from headbutting a chair

Last not least I have a scar on bollocks from a piercing I removed when I got older

2. I does.... 🐃

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
    -Hunter S. Thompson, "Gonzo"

🐜

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lots of scars on my face, hands and feet, and a noticeably misshapen right hand from a couple of boxers fractures.

4. Lots of scars. I get cut almost daily plus several accidents over the years

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. couple of knuckles from punching things
    a bite mark from a girl (she was worth it)
    Several in the shape of the studs of a size 11 rugby boot on my chest from getting stamped in a ruck.
    Fucking loads of scar tissue on chest/back/sholders from having really really bad acne as a teenager,
    a surgical one
    various others that are either less interesting or im not getting into the stories behind them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #7 King Willie, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2016
    Do acne scars count lol? I have quite a few on my arms... from cutting.. Hate having to explain it to people.

7. One barely visible one on my knee. It has a very painful memory attached to it. I was teasing some fat kid and he pushed me down on the black top and the fuckin octagenarian recess supervisor bitch didn't do shit!

8. Yes from when i got stabbed.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I've been skating for nearly half my entire life, as well as a constantly shifting interest in sports of the same likelihood for mutilation (Parkour, Mountainboarding, Just jumping off really high things...), although for the last few months I've been unable to do anything as I've got two torn ligaments in my knee - I honestly couldn't tell you how many scars I have, my elbows and knees have practically become one big scar.

I have a particularly big one on my shin from when I did a precision jump (parkour, jumping from standing on an edge to another edge) and landed shin on the other edge, which really hurt quite a lot.

I've also got a particularly awesome looking scar on my hand, which is shaped like an L, which I got as a baby (like 2 years old) when a dog bit me - I've always quite liked that one as my name is Luke.

10. One on left eyebrow right across it horizontally, mom was a bit of a nut when I was young.

A large one that used to be a gash from a friend when I was a kid from him slashing me with a machete we found. ( also got tentinus from it) never got stiches on it so it's a large light purple streak across my knee.

And numerous ones on my hands and knuckles from my "I'm a mad teen so instead of hitting people I broke my hand hitting steel and concrete" phase in my teens lol. I was a messed up kid.

11. See, that's a badass scar. And here I am cutting myself like a pussy lol.

12. I would rather not have been stabbed lol had to go to the hospital for it.

13. Lol oh well of course not. Just saying, you got a cool scar in a serious incident and I'm over here self mutilating, cuz I think I got it bad is all. Just stupid haha. I'm fucked up, man...

14. Lol i'm still here tho [​IMG] true that man do you still cut your self tho?

15. #16 King Willie, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016

Yea, good for you, I'm glad! [​IMG]

And yea, unfortunately I do.... not too often, but when I get into a certain mood and have a fucking breakdown it's very hard for me to resist... as stupid as it sounds, feeling your skin open and the blood seeping out is relieving in the moment of all the mental and emotional anguish... It's fucked up, but I really do enjoy it when I'm doing it.... Actually have a fresh batch on my left arm from the other night... Try my best to hide em...

16. Yes, from surgery. I've been pretty open in some places lol

17. Used to be a cutter, so yeah.

18. Got one on my chin from a knife attack...and another one on the end of my dick from a Jewish pediatrician....

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah, on my face, arms, and shoulder blades from a motorcycle accident about six months ago.