RATE YOURSELF - Do you look like a pothead without trying?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by IfImoffpleasecorrect, Jan 23, 2016.

1. #1 IfImoffpleasecorrect, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016
    I have a wild beard, military jacket, constructor's jeans, fisherman rubber boots I often wear without socks Ive been asked before

5/10

How many points do you score

2. I have piercings and stretched ears, but I keep my body hair in check and dress tastefully so maybe 2/10.

• Like Like x 1
  3. no, i dress like an adult, wear a uniform at work and sweats on the weekends at home.

0/10

• Like Like x 1
  4. 7/10
    I cut some of my hair so now it is flared and shoulder length so that took some of the grungy stoner image away but I am still a metalhead and I most definitely dress the part so I definitely don't look professional. I can look professional if I need to and considering I am about to graduate with a civil engineering degree I need to clean up enough to get hired since civil engineers tend to be more conservative than other branches of engineers. I am going to try to change this as my career evolves! I may look like a stoned punk, and that is because I am, but it doesn't change how I use my brain and as an engineer that is what matters!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah, with my dreads it basically asks to be called ether a hippie or pot head lol. Not that i mind.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 0-10 button up shirts and jeans. Hair is always on point and I never have red eyes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Nah I look like a super man fuck boy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. shouldn't this be like post a pic and rate the above person how much they look like a stoner?

9. I don't think so. It's about yourself I believe.

10. hard to really rate yourself on this thing

11. yea I look pretty strung out, I should probably go outside and get some sunlight, but my guitar chord doesn't reach that far.

12. only because of the clothes i wear but yeah i could see how someone would get that impression from me

13. 10/10

I don't look like a stoner girl but I smoke a lot lol.

14. don't know one really can't rate themselves...lots of sterotypes and cliché posers think they are stoners so whatever

15. The real question is, can I NOT look like a stoner even IF I try.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Can't really put a number on it, but yeah I look like a stoner... It's the afro and the smile

Sent from my A460G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. 2/10-4/10
    I've been at dispensaries and other patients have told me they would never have guessed I smoke.

My style ranges from high heels, shorts, dresses, lots of jewelry, and very fashionable. To flowing outfits, or baggy clothes, a t-shirt, and jeans, and a snapback.

• Like Like x 1
  18. As far as my choice of clothing, not really, but my eyes look sort of permanently chinked, sort of like Harry from 3rd Rock From The Sun, you can certainly tell I have had some fun in my life 8/10
    [​IMG]

19. My teacher said are you high when I was 12 so I take it I am