What Should I Wear?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by JazzyHollins, Jan 22, 2016.

1. So I use to shop at the mall & would always find a bunch of cute clothes, then the next week I would realize that they're lame as fuck & I look like a 13 year old with a sad adult face who doesn't have the right fitting clothes lol.
    It would be really chill if the girls out there could add pictures of cute outfits you like or you think I might like.
    I really need a makeover & I always see cute clothes online, but I look past them & buy the shitty stuff
    Help me!
    I'll look at any styles.
    I'm 18
    Curvy
    5'7

2. I'd say focus more on stylish and timeless pieces than "cute" clothes.

Whatever it be, make sure clothes you are buying FIT. Like really fit well. It makes a huge difference.

Also, as I transitioned from a teen into in my early 20s now, I buy completely different clothes. I buy simpler clothes in better materials.

Instead of ugg boots, genuine leather boots. Instead of puffy jackets and peacoats, a nice wool coat. Instead of a tote bag type of purse that all girls carry, invest in a nice leather handbag that's classy.

T shirts with logos are a no no.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You shouldn't wear anything ;)

• Like Like x 3