Connor Mcgregor vs RDA

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Epintoch, Jan 21, 2016.

1. What do yous all think about connor mcgregor, taking into consideration that he is still cutting a bit of weight to make 155 and who would you say is going to win the fight on march 5th?

2. #2 Nugagerube, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
    Did he win that second title? That'd be cool if he had 2.

3. march 5th is the fight, i hope to fuck he loses, he is a ignorant prick with no respect to any of the fighters or the sport.

4. oh thought it already happened lol. I thought it was all talk before but he won the title

5. RDA definitely has the wrestling ability needed to control the octagon and put Connor on his back. The only thing is RDA also has a glass jaw and we already know how accurate and precise Mcgregor can be with his punches. Connor by tko before the championship rounds

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. rda will know not to go in punching and at the first opportunity have connor on his back, from there i think rda will win, hopefully

7. If RDA fights McGregor the way he fought Pettis I like his chances

I won't count out Connor though he does have heavy heavy hands and very unorthodox movement that might confuse RDA

Official prediction: RDA decision

8. i think submission if he gets connor

9. Yeah actually I can see him sinking in a rear naked on a bloody and beaten McGregor in the 3rd or 4th

10. mcgregors ground game is quite bad, mendez nearly had him.

11. Man if it would of been Frankie instead of Mendes Connor wouldn't have had an inch of space... No matter who wins this next fight he HAS to fight Frankie after

12. yeah, frankie has been fucked over by dana, if he doesnt get the next fight ill be surprised,

13. #13 PuppyMonkeyBaby, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    I hate how much of a dick Dana is to some of his former champs... Frankie and GSP especially

UFC should drop reebok, drop dana white and even switch up the announcers I think

14. yeah, he makes fighters pay for wearing clothes that arent reebok.

15. Remember the old days of guys having condom depot ads on their asses

16. and being able to punch a guy in the balls

17. Lol so many of those original ufc fights were so brutal... I've got 2 on dvd, the one were Royce fights kimo

18. Actually he literally has a steal jaw... guys have been breaking their hands on his head lately lol. It won't matter though I think he juiced his way to the title and can't anymore because usada has been testing him like crazy, I say it's either he pulls out of the fight or Conor drops him in 4

19. You think RDA is juiced? I'd have to disagree, but who really knows?

20. all the mcgregor fans think all Brazilians are juiced lol