400 watt LSD 1 gram per watt challenge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stealthsmokerman, Jan 21, 2016.

1. #1 Stealthsmokerman, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2016
    The name says it all I have a massive lsd plant that used to be a mother and I figured I would try to get 400 grams.

Tomorrow is 3 weeks 12/12

Now this probably won't be a exciting journal but if you want to see how lsd grows come check it out.

From request I am using a 400 watt hps / the tent itself is homemade by yours truly *bongin*.......
    OK where were we? Oh yeah the tent is 4½'x5½'x6½'
    It has 2 air ports 1 passive 1 Has a 4" inline fan with speed controller blowing air into it from my veg tent, that has my hammer of the gods and lsd clones in it.
    *bongin*
    As for trimming and training shit basically in veg I femmed her like a mofo so I could get clones.
    Trimming, 1 week before I put her in 12/12 I stripped her of almost every large fan leaf and tied her down.
    After a week and a half in flower I strip her again or mostly after she starts her budding, And a little super cropping and thats that.

Attached Files:

2. Holy fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats what I call buds everywhere.... Im pullin for you man, I hope you get 500 plus haha. fucking beast. My LSD looks nothing like that!

oie_20194316Q7Icdz8n.jpg

3. Thank you sir I have a tendency to do everything to the max even if it is one plant might as well get as much as possible lol

4. #4 helion, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2016
    Add the light/tent specs to the first post! Also the trimming/training method(s). This experiment must be documented well, so I may copy your success!

5. Oh also forgot I flushed the hell out of her in a 10 gallon pot, and after the flush I top dressed some bat guano.
    A lot of people say that bat guano takes a while to become available to the plant and I call bullshit, it helps these buds start out frosty and it helps with not having to use so much of a base nutrient.

As for nutrients I use my favorites from different brands ranging from fox farms, roots organic, Dyna gro, X nutrients, general hydroponics, and Humboldt nutrients. I keep water ph at 5.8-6.3

6. Just got a 400 so I'm intrigued. I'm hoping for 6-8oz so 14 would be nuts to see!

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

7. It all comes down to genetics and training methods/pot size...

8. Hammer of the Gods, topped 3 times and 5gal dwc. What's my yield gonna be!? Haha just joking I totally agree

9. #9 helion, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
    i'd say 12 ounces if you got a good nute schedule, and a nice shiny mylar interior of a tent to maximize that 400 watter

10. Subbed up homie !! Damn that's a big bitch !!

11. Hey stealth I just ordered dynagro protek .. I'm going to apply it as a foliar spray . When should I start spraying them . My seedlings are 9 days old

12. Hell anytime Just dont drench them Just a few sprits

13. OK cool . has soon as it gets here which with all the snow we ate getting there's no telling when it'll get here I'll spray them .
    I now you suggested for me to get x nutrients awhile back . but I got AN 3 part and the hobbyist bundle . my plants ts are 8 days old. I think I'm going to wait until day 14 to feed for the first time . .025 ml per l of the base nutes
    .50 ml per l of the voodoo and .025 of the b52 . I hope this shit works . !!!

14. I figured spray the protek about once a week . is what jaymu and red beard and I kinda figured .

15. I used to spray mine daily as long as you use the dose meant for foliar spray

16. Well I looked for hours trying to fine the recommended dose for foliar and couldn't find anything . red beard said he read it was like 1 - 1.5 ml per gallon ..

17. Its on the bottle lol

18. Bahahaha!! I don't have it yet dude . I swear I literally was online the other night for at least 2 hours trying to find info about the dose for foliar feeding . I should've looked for a pic if the bottle . duh . lol

19. [​IMG]
    Not much to say

Sent from my XT1031 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Stealth !! Where ya dizzle