Do you guys smoke by yourselves??

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by USMC4/20, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Every day. Fuck that bitch

2. i only smoke with one other person. the rest of the time im tokin alone.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Love being high by myself, can just chill watch movies and listen to music. With friends usually I'm not home and we are chilling outside which is nice but I like being indoors

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I smoke by myself all the time it's chill as fuck heh try not to wake n bake these days though cause then I feel hella hazy later on lol

5. Personal preference is joints...and I either roll one after work or I finish off the one from the night before. I usually just take a quick stroll around the pool to make sure there are no issues that developed during the day (like branches from the neighbors tree) that need to be taken care of. Sometimes I will just take it to the upper deck with a mixed drink. It's quick relaxation and certainly cheaper than going through a couple of glasses of a good red wine each evening...granted, the wine IS heart-healthy LOL!

And yes...I DID say cheaper...I grew my own and am still working off of what I harvested a few months back.

6. I rarely smoke with other people, usually friends and coworkers.

Yesterday I smoked with my sister.

7. Since I live in a frat house, I smoke with different people everyday but I prefer to bong it up on my own. I also enjoy blunt to the head before bed haha

8. I like smoking by myself because I don't have to worry that I am doing anything weird. I can be free to explore my own thoughts or just get up and dance. However smoking with tight friends can also be much more fun depending.

9. Depends on the weed, I save my really dank weed for solo smoking at home. If I smoke it socially with friends I get to stony. I bring my mids when I go out I can get high and still stay very social.

10. Everyone else gets the snicklefritz

The Mole Hole

11. To tell the truth, I don't like getting full on baked all the time. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good rip session once in a while,(a lot) but I enjoy my snicklefritz too!!

12. vape. yes.

🐜

13. I mostly smoke alone I will match my Roomate but it's more relaxing to smoke then bust a nut
    Let's have a vape off

14. I love smoking alone, I can act as high as i like and theres no expectations about how to spend the time. there really isint a single way to enjoy weed. anyone who says otherwise is a douchebag control freak.

15. I used to smoke by myself daily. I was living w my mom. She doesn't care if I smoke, she just doesn't like the smell so I'd just hop in my car & ride around blowin every day but now I have a stoner gf & we smoke together at least 3 or 4 times a day. We smoke alone sometimes but we're usually always together because we live together & have the same schedule. I like smoking alone because I can work on my music without being disturbed but I also like smoking with her because I have somebody to talk to

16. All day every day.

17. I smoke alone all the time. I like matching with other people too but I get the most high when I bake by myself

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. i much rather do it by myself friends tend to do stupid shit when high like stealing the plastic box that holds the brownies in macdonalds

• Like Like x 1