Do you guys smoke by yourselves??

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by USMC4/20, Jan 19, 2016.

1. #1 USMC4/20, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2016
    How's it goin everybody?!?!? Haha

First of all, I wanted to apologize if this is in the wrong section. I had NO clue where to put this.

Recently, I was smokin with one of my buddies and we just got talkin. And in the conversation, I mentioned that I smoke by myself proably once of twice a month.

He said that was like legit pothead behavior right there haha.

I don't think so however. Smokin by yourself is just more relaxed, ya know?!?

So do you guys do it????

2. I've heard the same shit before. Fuck them. People like that are idiots, they say that because they want to see themselves in others, they want someone to entertain them.
    I like smoking by myself when I get the chance.

• Like Like x 2

3. So does your friend always believe everything he hears..... or is it just because he says so?

I smoke with others on occasion.

4. If my friend called me a pothead, I would print it on a t-shirt and wear it everyday. I am a proud outspoken pothead!!! 9 out of 10 times, I smoke alone.

In the mornin just before breakfast,
    I don't want no coffee or tea,
    Just me and a 3 foot roor bong
    And an ounce of Sour D
    And I smoke alone......with nobody else!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Smoke alone cuz its easier get off work head to my room dab it up instead of leavin an waiting on homies to hit u back up hours later sayin why didn't u wait. Bitch im on my smokin schedule

(Stay Lifted

• Like Like x 1
  6. As much as I love smoking friends, there's nothing better than coming home turning on some good music and smoking a bowl in my bedroom by myself.

• Like Like x 2
  7. You are a wise man ( and a half )!!!! Haha

8. Always, used to not be that way but people either moved away or brought negativity. Its not like the person you smoke with is getting you high, its the weed, if you were just chillen with someone and not smoking it would be kind of pointless unless your playing ball or something. The weed is the amplifier not the other way around, im gonna be hi as fuck with our without someone, so I realized the company doesnt really matter.

9. Almost exclusively. I would with other people more if our schedules synced up better though. Both are great in different ways. With other people it's generally more entertainment for me. But by myself I'm inspired to do all kinds of creative stuff

10. I smoke by myself almost exclusively.

I use medical marijuana, though, so I smoke every day.

11. I wish.... my girlfriend is always around lol. She is OK and an amazing smoking gf.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

12. It all depends. I like smoking with people so I have someone to talk to. I do tend to smoke by myself a lot and I do enjoy it. But I don't think either outweighs the other. Ain't nothing wrong with being a pothead man.

• Like Like x 1
  13. This is such obtuse thinking. Because you smoke alone you're a pothead? Is this like the alcohol scare of "if you drink alone, you're an alcoholic" ?

It's a very weed-ignorant statement to make, considering how profound and powerful some smoking sessions can be. OF COURSE you'd want many, if not most, if not all of those to be private. If the level of elevation is high enough, there is nothing more interesting to see than the back of your eyelids.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I am usually by myself, but I am on the internet a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Weed makes me creative so I usually smoke by myself and work on music.

• Like Like x 1
  16. All day everyday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #17 firerat, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
    I have weird anxiety issues if I smoke with others.
    I always smoke by myself but I'm also not smoking recreationally.

Not that that would matter.

18. Of course I smoke by myself. I also smoke with others if that opportunity arises. When my wife goes through her "I want to smoke" phases, I smoke with her. She gets too damn paranoid and wants to discuss serious shit at those times. Kills my high. SO, hell yea I smoke by myself.

19. 1454302314026.jpg I do

*Budsmokers Only*

20. Almost always smoking by myself, or with my dad. Too hard to come by where I live, and the people I used to smoke up never really returned the favor, so fuck that.