What is a nice, cheap vape pen? I only smoke flower, no concentrates.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by JeJooJeJoe, Jan 19, 2016.

1. idk if its to late man but the blackout X 2.0 or there prem31r. both run about 100-120$ it looks pretty promising and i would like to get one but i just have not seen enough reviews on them yet. i really can't get any input from anybody. i just don't think vapeing dry herb at its peak for performance.

2. twenty five bucks at my local dispensary. Oil tastes good and I'm high as a kite

Attached Files:

3. #23 firerat, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2016
    I got one of those Hebe Titan 2 things on their website for $25 shipped. I can't for the life of me understand the hate for these things.

It works. I get high off of very little. The vapor is a bit harsh, but nothing to cry about.

Are the $300 vapes really all that much better? Am I missing something?

4. Update on the cloutank?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I'd have to say the magic flight Launch box. Its under 100$ super portable and you can use most rechargeable AAs so you can worry less about the battery. It comes with a lifetime warrenty and I bought my original one almost 8 years ago now (ugh I'm old) and still love it. It is only for flower

6. Ago G5 is pretty good if you only have like 35 bucks. Even tho it combusts the weed a little more than vaping , it still gets me high asf.

7. Less of a learning curve than the "MFLB", but a learning curve non the less.
    Try a "Vapcap". Butane powered, but it works for thirty bucks US.

8. Concentrates is where its at bro, do u even vape bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. I second that. imag+ is great.

• Like Like x 1
  10. They sell those at our dispensary too. They are pretty nice and convinient.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

11. Look up the Grasshopper vape