What is a nice, cheap vape pen? I only smoke flower, no concentrates.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by JeJooJeJoe, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Help.

• Like Like x 1
  2. To be honest Vape pens for flower are garbage unless you want to buy the pax for 300$ that is your best bet for a vape pen for flower
    There's the g pen but if you look up on this site there is nothing but bad Reviews

• Like Like x 1
  3. The G Pen is simply a branding of a chinese vape pen. I would very seriously recommend the Summit by Vapium, it's an amazing piece which helps me conserve bud. If you save the AVB (Already Vaped Bud) you can roll it, or put it in a bowl and smoke that for an amazing almost all-CBD high. Kinda like saving that kief for a rainy day.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'd get those, and I'll check that summit, because Pax is way too expensive, but I need a simple pen between $10-$45. I know quality isn't there, but just an easy portable, walking around, no flame type thing. And can't afford oils round my area.

5. Totally get it. Is smell a concern, or are you mainly focused on the convenience factor?

6. There is no cheap vaporizers, pen or unit. You're going to to spend $350 to get results. A cheap pen like G-pen is trash because it overheats, burns marijuana and acts like expensive electronic pipe

7. Smell doesn't matter.

8. #9 Ceilos, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2016
  9. No good goods cheaper. If you really want to get a cheap one i recommend you the AGO KIT designed for flower. And there are many sites have this item.

10. Guys, I like all the suggestions, and have looked over the vapor max, but I think I may go with the Cloutank. It seems pretty fucking awesome for the price. Any opinions?

11. Just get a flowermate man

12. Yeah, the Flowermate 5.0s is a true vaporizer and it's like ~$120.

13. I'm loving all of this. I'm making the purchase tomorrow. I'll tell what I go with.

14. A cheaper vape pen that actually works is the imag+. I recommend it as a way to get into the vaporization game.

15. G pen is nice it combust the weed which I like. It's like a hand pipe

16. Before I purchased my current water pipe, I was about buy a semi new product to the market. It's called Grasshopper vape. It takes 1-2 months to ship since it's 3D printed to order or something. It's discrete and heat up time is less than 5 seconds. Easier clean up than pax1 & 2 in my opinion. But obviously I don't have it, so these facts might be false

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I've got a hebe2 cost me £35 had it for 8 months now, In my opinion it's a good Vape for the money.

Sent from my D5503 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I think that's what he wants. Still get high but just looks like your vaping ejuice or something. Just do it outside lol