What you guys think?

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TNhomegrown, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Well here it is! I have done about 4-6 months of research to get me going in the right direction as I am new to all of this and will be attempting my first guerilla grow. I will be using 100% all organic soils. I will be using ffof and happy frog since ffof is a little hot out of the bag. I'll be doing a 2:1 with those soils, and adding extra perlite for drainage. I have already purchased and received my seeds(all fem) from the vault. I will only be growing 2-4 since I'm a newbie and want to start small and learn as much as I can along the way. I will probably germinate them and get them going in rock wool cubes and after there root system is good, I'll transplant them into some starting mix; after that session my last transplant will be into the final soil in 12-15 gallon pots. Yes that seems a little big lol but I already had them laying around and didn't want to spend money on smaller pots if I didn't have to. My area is available for spring/creek water. I have also looked into doing the fox farm fertilizer pack once they are up and going. Yes it says to use it every other water or what not but I just want to do it like every 4th watering just for extra boost. Since a newbie I don't know everything and I will learn from my mistakes. If any of you all have advice for me I'd greatly accept it. Thanks!!

2. A lot of people have success with the system you describe. But you are in the organic grow journal and using fox farm ferts is not organic. Lots of ways to grow.

3. Protect those plants from deer and mice and critters that will eat it up. Put fine mesh wire around the pots. If you know of a dog or cat or horse, clip some of the hairs from those animals and spread it around the grow area. Piss and shit everywhere. This will deter deer from chomping on your buds. They will smell animal and human and they will stay away. Good luck!

4. Yeah I just put the ferts in to get some ideas from people, no 100% sure I'll be using them or not!

5. Mesh and chicken wire is a guarantee for these babies! The deer are everywhere, where I'm located. I'll def go to my buddies farm and get everything I possibly can. I have to finish my guerilla setup so while I'm there I'll take a couple pisses lol!

6. Right on good luck with your grow. Did you check out the no till soil thread yet?

7. I can't find it, I guess I'm not looking good enough or have over looked it?

8. It's a sticky in the cultivation-organic section..... Lots to read there and helpful people.

9. Awesome, I appreciate the help

10. How's it going???

11. Well went today to get some stuff gathered up. I was going to buy some organicide but Home Depot didn't have it. So idk what I should use if I should use neem oil or some other pesticide spray. Also need to grab some seed starter mix. Don't really know what's good for that at the moment.

12. I like neem over organocide... Just smells better, lol

~GHG~

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app