Was Jesus Gay?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by SmokinP, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Yeah... what kind of fool would believe a Jew was white?

:wave:

2. This is totally not respecting my safe space

3. a white Jewish person?

4. Awe I'm blushing that you are so interested in my sexuality.

Since you asked I would say that I am 75% hetero. I sure like the ladies but in extreme circumstances i can go all Reggie Kray on it. I would be a giver not a taker, I'm not a faggot.

What about it sweetcakes?

You wanna chow down on my smoking P?

Typed on the bottom of a plump cherub

5. actually, as someone raised Catholic who went to Sunday school, confirmation, the works, I'd says gay Jesus makes a hell of a lot of sense.

Would explain a LOT

-Yuri

6. my dad dated a white gay Jew....

Fucking people and their stereotypes...

1/10 men are gay, and religion has nothing to do with it other than forcing people in the closet

-Yuri

7. I am unsure how to respond so I'm just take a knee until clock runs out

8. No, he just another whore dog. RUFF RUFF!!

dilligaf

9. gay Jews are actually pretty common.

Our old friend jdilla even tried to emphasize this in his pro Israel propaganda

-Yuri

10. What if he had to sacrifice for himself since he was so focused on reincarnation and how being sacrificed in the time period that he was knowing he would come back later when the world has better advancements for him to fully enjoy being a king.

So yeah what if he knew he would be gay then but be a polygamist later to make up for all the b/s.

11. #51 Organics1221, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
    I just looked into that that's pretty interesting I'm pretty worthless in knowledge when it comes to Jewish culture other than the Kabbala thooo do Jews typicaly try keep marriage and reproduction with in their own culture/religion or not? If so that could possibly lead to a "gay" gene being more isolated and emphasiwith in that specific population which could explain it how does one become gay anyways ?

12. #52 Organics1221, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
    I think Jesus was more interested in spreading knowledge, engery/consciousnesses and one would say "awakening" the people of the day from " oppressors to the true nature, place, purpose, meaning and usefulness of the human being to and in the universe (aka God,Allah,the source,the friggen force) just like Gandhi, Buddha, Muhammad they were not interested not becoming monarchs

13. I think that the romans would have killed him much earlier if he was gay at the time.

14. It was about creating a world by the people for the people. And he knew it was not his, but he knew his soul was the right owner. He was just in the wrong part of the timeline to be as far as he was. So you can imagine that he knows he's apart of something special. But his misery comes in knowing that he's thousands of years before that time period. And how can you explain that people other then I will return a king.

15. what are you talking about?

The thread is about if Jesus is gay or not...

-Yuri

16. I saw God in heaven dude. He's not gay. But he's no gender. And you know what... he's got four arms, four heads. So cool man!

17. 'Has no gender', yet you refer to God as 'he'. Intriguing......

18. No he wasnt. To think of him being under the control of bodily urges like sex desire ( wether it be straight gay or whatever ) is quite absurd. Jesus was a holy man. A holy man is one who has conquered the desire for any material enjoyment and is situated on the spiritual platform of Gods love. He had a special love for his disciples. It means an affectionate love like a father has for a son. Love does not mean sex! They are 2 very different things.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Actually it was quite common for a Roman male (married) to have a younger male lover. It's been speculated and quite logically that the Roman whose servant he asked Jesus to save was his lover. Men and women in ancient Roman society had very little interaction with each other. Public baths were segregated and even the homes had separate apartment for the sexes.

Ancient societies didn't have the prejudices and taboos of Christianity. Same sex couplings were quite common. There were even pagan rituals that required male to male sexual activity. Male prostitutes were hired for the rituals. This is what the Bible condemned in the original Greek. Not homosexuality. Politics and bigotry changed the text and started centuries of condemnation, incarceration, executions, persecution and discrimination.