Was Jesus Gay?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by SmokinP, Jan 18, 2016.

1. I am not married and have no kids... Tell my girlfriend I'm likely gay!

But seriously, idle conjecture is fine, I'm just saying there are no reasons to entertain it outside of a compelling case.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I know, it is interesting none the less though and I don't think it is that far fetched to claim that Jesus very well could have been gay hence the title of the thread.

There are serious gaps in our knowledge of Jesus like his pals Muhammad, Buddha and all the other hall of fame preachers. People's belief in these lads are based on other people's interpretation of their lives and we know full well how bigger the fish gets in the story as it is retold over and over again.

This is what makes me conclude that it is entirely possible that Jesus H. Christ was a homosexual.

Typed on the bottom of a plump cherub

3. You don't know you won't ever know you weren't there..there's literally no point to debating whether or not someone was gay way back then.

Lol /threadpartypooper

4. For all we know His name could of been Emmanuel or that he never existed to begin with?

Lol /threadpartypooper v2

5. Granted it is possible... It's possible everyone in history was gay... You know, plenty of gay men are married to women and have kids. Maybe everyone is gay!

As others have pointed out, he was considered a rabbi, and that tradition would hold that he was married to a woman. So, considering lack of evidence I would say it seems more probable you are incorrect.

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is true.

If he makes a comeback the first question he is asked should be regarding his sexuality.

7. Most historians agree that JC strutted his stuff, it is however very debatable whether he was a wine making, water walking miracle dishing mofo or just a charlatan.

8. I agree. There is every chance he was straight but something makes me think that there may just be something to my claim that perhaps Jesus was gay.

I have sent a link to this thread to the Vatican and asked for some Papal input into the great debate on JC's sexuality. The Vatican is full of religious types and I'm sure one of them will have the answer.

9. They may have evidence for you in their archives!

10. Jesus wasn't gay at all. He was the son of God. God wrote the bible, which condemns homosexuality.

11. #31 Papa C, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2016

12. Pretty sure God didn't write the bible :laughing: some claim he was meant to have inspired those who wrote it, whilst others claim he spoke all the words and man wrote it down. Either way I think it's man made.
    But I don't see any reason to think he wouldn't be gay. It's very debatable whether he was the son of God or performed miracles, or whether people just exaggerated and fabricated that shit. Don't see why he couldn't have been gay.

13. Maybe he was asexual.

14. That's what my missus thinks.

15. If Jesus was a real person.. I'd place money on this versus hetero or homo. I've always seen him as a humanist.. one who knew he needed to lie to get the masses to follow his ways.. but I think there is a good bit of correlation between humanism and asexuality.

16. Jesus was not put on Earth to pursue his own satisfaction, so why would he pursue sexual pleasure?

17. #37 Organics1221, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
    I'm pretty sure Mary was down with d and can you believe how many people think Jesus was white? Like omg that totally is messing with my safe space

18. Ya...he was a camel jockey...i think that bothers baptist bible belt ppl more than if he eas gay but if he was both then most ppl in the southern usa would hang themselves
    Its his message that ppl want to remember...not if he is the great great great great great grandfather of a camel jockey sucide bomber who fucked goats n men

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Anyone wonder if SmokinP is gay?

I mean, we don't have any proof that he isnt.

Plus even if he said he wasnt, that could be a lie because he's too afraid to come out of the closet...

So there is a strong possibility SmokinP is gay.

I'm just trying to be rational and objective here... no trolling for serial...

20. SmokinP(enis?)

Makes sense...

Hey guys I'm pretty sure it's confirmed now...SmokinP is Jesus' gay lover... it's on the Internet so it must be true...