GreenDazeds Ziggy photo journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenDazed, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Funny you mentioned that, I just downloaded it the other day.

2. Nah you're fine man, shouldn't need any nutes until just before flower, or around the switch. Plant is looking good now! As I was scrolling through your posts I was worried for it as it seemed to be having some problems when it was in that solo cup but it perked right up when you transplanted and new growth is obviously healthy. Nice one!

3. Thanks. I attribute it to the light. My previous two plants were done under CFLs and were pathetic compared to this one. The CFLs only put out 1600 lumens. This Mars Hydro 300 puts out over 4,000.

4. I've gone ahead and started feeding her nutrients. I've come up with a system of watering her on Tuesdays, feeding her on Saturdays. She's looking good. First is a picture of her Friday night. Then today, the day after feeding her. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I've also finally got an exhaust set up for my tent. [​IMG]

5. So it's been a little over two weeks since my last photo update. I just finished the 4th week of veg with nutes. Prior to nutes she'd already been in veg for a few weeks. Last night I went ahead and switched over to 12/12 as I'm quickly running out of vertical grow space. Anyway here's a few photos from today.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Today was the first feeding on the new light schedule. I can't wait to see if it's male or female. God I fucking hope it's female.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. She's a girl!!! About 5 days ago I switched to flower. Just today I'm noticing some baby pistils on different areas of the plant. So glad all this time and effort wasn't for nothing. [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Quickly running out of vertical grow space![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Just a quick shot of the node stacking/branch structure. I love it.[​IMG]

10. It's been a while since my last photo update. This thing has really exploded. I've lost count of tops. I tried my best for an even canopy but it's getting too difficult to get in there without risking hurting the plant. She's in the middle of her 3rd week of flower. Smells really nice already. I've supercropped a couple of times as well as LST a lot. Enjoy the photo dump. It's hard to get the whole plant in one shot. Totally fine with that.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Starting to see some frost forming around the bud sites...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. A few more frost shots. Some with flash.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]