JoeGrowers Back Bigger Better with a new garden.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JoeGrower, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Hey everyone so I had some technical difficulties at the previous place I grew and resided wich was temporary anyways but was cut even shorter due to my lovely local piggy department. I want to state that everything was legal only thing was I wasn't there to prove it or stand my ground wich lead to every thing being seized without consequences to any of the homes occupants. Which I can't really blame my wife's mom for doing so to reduce the r idk of further problems. Also get this one of my neighbors in fact the one who was a 215 patient that I supplied free of charge all of her meds because to me it's always better to make nice with your neighbor's to avoid problems down the road decided to tell them I also had in her words "an operation in the garage as well" and took them out there and let them in. We shared a garage 2 doors one garage even though she was a patient that I provided I still kept everything discreet with filters rooms and cabinets. So just for future reference to growers out there you really never can trust anyone.

Anyways enough on that topic. So as I said before that was temporary. I was waiting for the current tenant to vacate the place I was going to be moving into wich eventually happened at the end of December. So I got in there fixed it up installed carpet and painted and was in by new years eve. The house is awesome glad to be on our own again but the house isn't what were here for. It's what came along with it wich is the awesome fucking grow room it came with. It's got 4 rooms total. I'll be getting you a post per room so to close this post out I'm excited as hell to be back in action and hope you all come join me in my new grow adventure thanks to all my rogues who have been with me since the gate and also to all the grasscity growmies I've made here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. First will get the work room and seeding area for now out of the way. This room is about 7ft wide by 9 ft long and 8ft tall. It's got a cold water sink, table, nice decent size shelf and still a good floor space left. From this room I can get to veg, flower, and the nursery wich is really cool cuz that is actually accessed by a hatch built into the floor that leads to the nursery pretty cool. I'll leave you all with some pics of the work room mind you I still have some work to do.

Attached Files:

3. Next we will go into the nursery/clone room this room is equipped with 3 4ft 8 bulb Ho T5s and in the actual cloning / rooting area we have an intelligent LS led its remote controlled totally customizable. It's pretty cool can't wait to try it out. So the specs on this room are about 6ft wide by 16ft long by 4.5ft tall nice use of the area. I'll leave you guys with some pics of this room still some changes to be made and cleaning but this is pretty much what it's gonna be.

Attached Files:

4. Hell yea I am all in

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks smitty glad to have you brother.

6. I'm in as well 👊👊

Sent from my LG-D631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I've got a chair.

8. Thanks cheese, cranks, 350, rock city glad to have you fellas here. Hope I can keep it interesting for ya guys. I know I'm pretty stoked for the new garden. Plus I got some great new exciting genetics I'll be running including a couple new crosses from a local grower I'm very close with. So all kinds of good things to come.

• Like Like x 1
  9. So without any further hold up we shall get to the veg room. In here atm we have two generic leds that say 333-3watt diodes wich is a 1000 watts. So I plugged them into the kilowatt meter and both lights read around 450 watts actual draw from the wall. So far I like what I see from them but I've only vegged under them for about a week and a half. We will see how it goes though. Back to the veg room we also have a 600 watt metal halide in there. The room itself is 6ft wide by 8ft long and agian we have the 8ft tall ceilings in here. Now I'll leave you with a few pics of the room so you can get the visual of it now. Pics are the room right to left firsr fan that's on top is outtake and the secon duct coming out of the ground is intake and the final pic is the very beginning of the left hand side of the room.

Attached Files:

10. Looking good man keep after it

11. Thanks smitty that's my plan we will see how it goes. I think there going to be nice things to come.

12. Hey everyone how's everybody doing good I hope. So my flower room is under construction at the moment. As soon as I can get in there I will and get some pics for you guys. So how bout we get to the genetics i got going at the moment. To start I have 3 bigger girls in veg wich all 3 of them are blue dreams very frosty and candy like pheno really like this one. Next up are my clones freshly rooted about a lil over a week ago. The majority of these are green crack. Then there's ten Jesus og kush's, 3 Godfather OG' s, 2 dream potion's and 2 tangies to round it off for the clones. Finally we have some seeds that are all still just spouts some of them are only days old. To begin we have a couple genetics from NWEG theres 3 Jeraldeans and 2 Hammer of the God's. Also up is Stink bomb s1, stinky headband, and purple piss very excited for all of these. Finally the last of the genetics i have going that I just popped are some that I've been working on with another grower who I am very pleased to work with and learn from. We got the citrus cookies with is a grapefruit x tangie x gsc this one should be interesting. The next one I only have one of these so I'm hoping it turns out is the tangie x Bruce banner im really excited for this cross and hope this one works out so fingers crossed. Then last but not least I was gifted 3 tangie x bubba kush from him as well that is super tasty and stoked to have this as a personal in my collection. So thats it for the genetics I have going at the moment I'm sure there will be more very soon so I'll keep all my blades posted I'll end this with some pics of my plants for you guys.

Attached Files:

13. Did I jus stumble across a thread from heaven? Nice work bro glad to see u bac at it and looks like u hit the ground running. I'm subbed up

14. Thanks neef and ya I'm trying to get back into the swing of things as fast as I can. I'm gonna have to go stop by your journal I'm glad you stopped in brotha.

15. Had to bro think we follow each other on IG so when I seen u bac over here talkin bout bigger and better I had to check it out can't wait to see u at full strength again.

16. Yeah was on Ig a lot during my lil hiatus but should be all good now especially with this flower room I got with 5,200 watts of light we got 4 1,000 watters and 2 600s I plan on running 4 quadrants of production for the medishop and then a space under the 2 600s for testers, new genetics, pheno hunting, personal you know the good stuff lol.

17. #19 Aleyalarl, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
    Hey. Your plants are looking nice and healthy. Keep it up.[​IMG]