Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

makeshift joint idea( Is it safe to do) brown paper bag from 40oz

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Tech Savvy Stoner, Jan 16, 2016.

1. #1 The Tech Savvy Stoner, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2016
    EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU:
    You and you buddies sitting in the woods for 420 and drinking around a campfire
    have the weed but no rollies,blunt wrap or peice
    only have 40ozer brown bag

could you use said brown bag as a makeshift jay paper or would it kill you to smoke ??

Peace,love,420

TSS

EDIT: have pictures of one i done but my phone is being a prick atm [​IMG] will post them asap

2. It wont kill you, but I'd bet you good money its real fuckin bad for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't know how I feel about that to be honest. When times are desperate though, sometimes anything goes lol

4. get a fuckin apple, I hate niggas that don't plan ahead, not you op but the lack of common sense kills me sometimes

5. I would think that there would be toxic chemicals in that paper bag , no?

-skitzo

6. Yuk!!!!! The carcinigons from a paper bag would destroy any smoking sesh for me. Got a soda can and a sharp pointy object? Id rather smoke from that.

• Like Like x 1

7. im alergic to apples ikr

8. i rather smoke brown paper then white paper bag bc they bleach white paper

9. Just throw the weed on the ground

10. Bruh dont you will fuck up your lungs for life wtf is wrong with you

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

11. 13-16 year old me is screaming rn used to do this so much when I was younger when I ran out of paper and my plug couldn’t deliver

• Like Like x 1
  12. Poke holes in a beer can. Done it many times.
    Do you carry a pocket knife?
    David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

13. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
    1st trip to Jamaica in 74 white bakery bags were the default rolling paper.
    I’m still kicking almost 50 years later.
    While I wouldn’t go out of my way to do it, if getting stoned is the primary objective,
    Improvisations might have to be considered.

14. I used to smoke with some guys from Nepal and they would take a leaf and turn it into a cone and pack the weed and put hand at the end and it works perfectly fine they laughed and said buddha knows when its gonna burn all the weed and it falls thru lol.

15. Damn is expected the aborigines to use a large pipe or something haha white bags ….
    A blunt wrap is a dollar or two lmao sadly must not existed In jamo back then.