Best site to get seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by oregonian420, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Anyone know some of sites I could get good quality seeds at a good price? I've bought seeds from friends before but never gotten anything too great.

2. Herbies seeds
    Only one I've ever went threw

SMOKE BEAR

3. The Vault , Original Sensible seed company, and the Gorilla are all legit. It really depends on what you want though. The don't all have exactly the same stuff.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Tapatalk

4. #4 lacnugs, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016

5. There's actually a website that I got mine from where they ship you feminised seeds from the dam, and you only have to pay a few quid postage for 10 seeds, it cost me something 7 quid for 20 feminised seeds (they weren't all feminised) but they did send much more than what I ordered, I got about 45, I have an auto seed from there coming up to harvest soon and it all looks sweet to me, can't remember the name of the sight though 😂

6. I used Neptune seed bank. I think they are outta the US.

7. herbies was good bonza was good the first time, kinda let me down the last time, will not be giving my business back there. I have heard lots of good things about gorilla.

8. I just ordered a starter pack from nirvana seeds comes with seed starter stuff not badly priced and I think they give u 10 extra free I also bought the propagator pro in total spent $103

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 MusicB127, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
    I ordered many different strains from herbies and attitude succesfully. First I did herbies and so far I have had no problems with their seeds. All have had a 100% germination rate and I still have plenty left. Only downside with herbies is they took a month to get to me. (I'm located in the U.S.)
    Attitude was also good and I have had a 100% germination rate with all their seeds. Attitude I believe was 3 weeks so quicker than herbies. They both have plenty of strains to choose from. And both of my orders contained good feminized freebies :)

10. the vault http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk is highly recommended. There's a couple of guys on the forum from there and they are good guys, always happy to help. Their prices are good and have a pretty good selection, but their website is extremely frustrating to browse, but if you are looking for specific strains you can just run a search.

A favourite of mine is attitude seeds https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk great website, great prices, massive selection, and lots of free seeds special deals. I usually get my order within a couple of days, sometimes it takes less than 24 hours

11. Check out seedfinder.eu and they list current prices for many strains by seedbank. PASsed a or something like that has the lowest all around prices but I am not sure of them. Nirvana is the one I prefer.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Well hi everyone been reading all on the best seed bank just don't know which one to use need my order in 7 to 14 days anyone know seed company that guarantee delivery in 7to14 days

Sent from my LG-D321 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. If you pick a seed bank that is in your own country, they should deliver within a few days. If it's from a different country then the time will vary a lot. What country are you in?

14. U S

15. sorry, I don't know any seed banks over there

16. Thanks any seed company you know that's very reliable

17. both banks are in the UK and I have no idea how long it would take to get to the US. Attitude is the only bank I use

18. Yeah was on there site any recommendations on strains for beginners 10 by 10 grow room 4 600watt lights using the scrug method

19. as far as growing attributes go, most strains really aren't very different at all. Pick strains that you want to smoke