Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My time with weed is over..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PSG, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Exactly

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Get a room guys

3. It's like he's playing hard to get. He sent me a random dm last week talking about cum dripping off my chin. Odd that on the main forums he is claiming that I am follwing him. The lady doth protest too much me thinks.

4. wtf bro i doubt he said that and just you saying that makes me believe your younger than all of us

5. LOL stiggy, thats happened to myself and wifey - we wasn't having sex but one of the young uns ran found one in a draw and started runing around with it.

6. My mistake he said I had missed a spot on my chin and to wipe the make up off my face. Anyway this has bugger all to do with the thread.

7. man, this shit has been really difficult. i want to smoke really really badly!! any help with ways to keep my mind off of it?

8. A good start to getting it off your mind is don't go on forums based around growing and smoking weed. Can't get it off your mind if its in front of your face. One of the first things they teach people in rehab that's struggling with giving something up is changing people, places, and things. Any person, place or thing that reminds you of cannabis will probably have to go. Forums full of people loving weed would fall under that.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. so uhh... i smoked today. couldn't help it, plus i don't start getting tested until march.

oh well, worth it. miss this feeling so much :--(((

10. Its a shitty situation to be in but if it's their home, it's their rules. My parents were hardcore against it years ago but eventually after showing them the benefits, they eased off and eventually tried edibles which was a blast. I never had to live with them while i was using so I ultimately didn't care if they didn't like it, I just respected them enough to not do it in front of them. Personally I'd just give it up for a while because working and paying for a place to live + going to school will rough. Maybe in a few months they'll make you stop going since those drug tests aren't exactly cheap.

11. You'll be coo my dude weed will always be there. Also when you graduate and get a good job you can move out and do what you want depending on what career you have. Good luck man but I believe you can do it.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Weed doesn't take a month to leave the system. Start to smoke joints and leave no trace of evidence. Take a break and get clean after that depending on your size it should take a week. The more fat you have the longer it takes. If you give yourself 2 weeks where you exercise daily and drink slot of water you'll pass the test

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Maybe see if you payed a small amount in rent would they back off to a small degree. Maybe don't word it like that. Trust me you can handle a part time 20hr or less a week job and go to college I did it when I was 16-19 man! Sounds like you'd be happier working harder, but being on your own with some freedom. But that's all up to you! Good luck blade

14. come on man. how old are you, when are you going to take control of your life

15. Your parents suck

16. Well it could be worse, my parents have banned me from their house completely and told me even if I was homeless, which I was at one point, that they would not house me. All over marijuana, still I would see if you could cook it under their nose. Best hiding place is in the wall, do they look there?

But fuck it be happy you have a place to live.

17. You're in a tough bind, my dude. That's the kind of stuff that pushed me to go to state out of college, even if it was gonna cost me.

My advice is, don't antagonize your parents, especially by getting caught again. It's gonna make everything worse and like you said, you've got a rigorous academic life going on. You don't need that stress.

If I were in your shoes, fuck I'd HATE it but I'd give it up for at least a year, and see if things calm down. Maybe then I'd smoke occasionally. In the meantime though, I'd put even more energy into school and finishing the 2 years strong. I'd get a part time job and save up so once I'd graduate I would be able to move out.

18. #39 shadowstryker, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
    I'm in the same situation, except my mother found me unresponsive in the basement, found a variety of other drugs I had stashed in the house, told me to either go to rehab or I cannot continue living with her through college, and while in rehab made me sign a contract saying if I don't go to outpatient program, NA meetings, and pass weekly drug tests I'll be thrown out of the house. :/

For now I'm just sticking to using psychedelics.

19. Cant talk about anything other than weed here my friend