Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My time with weed is over..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PSG, Jan 15, 2016.

1. So recently I moved back in with my parents because college has been making me go broke. They are heavily against weed, religious, etc. I plan on living with them until I finish college (a little over 2 more years). Keep in mind I have been smoking for about a year and a half and they have been kinda aware of it.

Well, some bad stuff happened recently.

They found me smoking on their front porch. Yes, I realize this was utterly foolish and disrespectful, yadda yadda yadda, but you know how it is; you gotta get your smoke on. Anyway, they find me out there, get pissed, and take all my weed, my brand new bong, and other paraphernalia and trash it.

So now here's the current situation: As long as I am living with them, they are requiring me to do a monthly drug test from a doctor (so like a lab piss test) and they're searching the guest room that I'm living in like every other day, etc.

Do you think there's any way I could cheat the test? I hear it's pretty accurate. Also, I'm pretty slim, quick metabolism, and so on. So maybe if I smoke once after my test I would be okay? But then again I don't know if they'll do random tests along with the lab tests.

Idk guys, I'm just really sad that this whole thing happened. I hope I don't have to leave weed behind for 2 years man, but if it has to be done, weed will always be waiting.

What do you think? Any feedback is much appreciated (I miss my stoners!!).

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Good god bro. Either go on a long t-break, or move out and smoke. It's a damn dirty shame that your parents treat thier colleged aged son like a 13 year old.

• Like Like x 1
  3. they seem like lovely people

🐜

4. Move out and cut them from your life. Your parents are evil and not worth anymore of your consideration whatsoever.

I mean, I presume you have the cash to live elsewhere and you only lived with them because they were forcing you.

5. I would move out, believe me, but I'm a full-time student so getting a job would make my life even more hectic.
    Guess it'll just be a long t-break :/

6. Dude that is not an excuse at all. I worked throughout high school and throughout college, Monday - Friday. You just have to have your priorities in line, most of my friends priority was go to whichever party school they wanted to and go and party for 4 years away at school. My priorities were financial so I went to community college, then transferred to a state school I could commute to while living at home. While doing that, I worked anywhere from 20-35 hours a week taking between 15 and 18 credits, 21 credits my final semester while still working.

It may be a bit more hectic, but it is easily doable. And while working throughout all that, I graduated with a 3.91 GPA so it is all about applying yourself and having the right priorities.

As far as how your parents are reacting to your smoking, quit til you move out they obviously to not want it in their house.

7. Funny. In our house if me, my girl, my mother in law, and grandma in law are not smoking people think something is wrong. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Your comment made me want to poke my eyes out. His parents may have been raised with wrong ideas about marijuana, so they must be evil and not worth his consideration? Man get the fuck out. I hope you weren't actually serious, otherwise i pity you. My dad caught me a bunch of times, he's completely against weed and would be happier with me smoking a 20 pack of cigs rather than a joint. I still live with my parents and i still have to hide my weed smoking. Does this mean i should hate him just because he doesn't want me to do drugs?

9. I was taking the piss mate, I often do on here.

10. The hardships of living in someone else's castle......good luck.....

11. Gonna be honest, if I'm living rent free, and one of the few requirements is that I stop smoking weed, screw it, having a place to sleep is better than not being able to get high for 2 years (think of how amazing your high would be after a 2 year t-break, wow). Anywhoo, I know you're not looking to get lectured, but it really is their home, and their rules. Can't really argue that. As for the drug tests, I would just go clean. If you need to take them once a month, there's no way you would be able to smoke without getting paranoid, and worst of all, passing. The testing schedule is too rigorous, and the chance to fail is very high if you continue to toke up. My two cents.

12. #12 killset, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
    Their house, their choice. Its you're choice to live there. If your on this site its presumed you're an adult. Adults don't have to live anywhere they don't want too...its just weed man.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Says the guy who grows more than he could ever possibly smoke in a place where it is illegal. Sounds like you lack will power to be without the herb dude. Welcome to the club.

14. Nope once again Ted you're very wrong and still following me everywhere...lol dude stop idolizing me

15. I'm not following you, i replied to this thread a whole 7+ hours before you. Have you seen the notifications function on here?

I do idolize you though, in the top half dozen trolls on here. Fantastic at trolling and growing - a man after my own heart. :)

16. You quote almost every single post I make looking for an argument and we both know that's going to end up with you crying again so here it is Ted. I'm completly done with you. I've tried contacting the mods to fix the ignore problem and it doesn't work so for you...I'm going to do something really special and just flat out ignore your patheticness all together.... Goodbye ted

17. WOW - that sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do - going without weed for 2 years is not THAT big of deal. If it is you have a problem. Just suck it up and be cool for a few years. I mean really - it's ONLY two years. Seems long but if you are going to school you really do need weed in your life as much as you think you do.

Don't let these guys talk you into anything. Be smart man.

18. I never look for arguments mate. I like you despite the homophobic abuse you like to send me, you're a funny guy and you really do know a lot about growing. Peace man, I will respect that you don't have the will power to converse with me anymore and I shall not reply to you if it's upsetting you so much.

Good day Sir. Respect, even if it is one sided. :)

19. Right there is exactly what I'm talking about. You imagine shit. I'm not homophobic. Its just you looking for another argument. You're the only sad little troll here. Grow up man. Fix that bum knee and stop taking it out on the world. Its not anyone's fault. You start shit w/ people then cry and cry when it doesn't go you're way. You're freaking pathetic dude.

20. Might as well just not respond anymore.