Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why I prefer joints over blunts (opinion)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BongRips4Jesus, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Blunts are new school. Definetly not OG.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #22 dinero563-56d42482477dc, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    Blunts have been around for well over 2 decades, def not new school. Dabs and vapes may be new school but not bluntz lol

3. #23 SmokeTreees, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    Just look at my siggy and you'll know I'm all about rolling them planes up. [​IMG]

I started out smoking blunts a lot with my homies, but quit. That's when I smoked cigarettes too. I smoke an L from time to time now, but I can tell since I've quit it hurts a shit ton worse. And mechanical mods are life savers.

4. Couple decades is new school when cannabis has been around much much longer. Nobody was smoking blunts before that, joints everywhere though. You might not be old enough to remember but that's how I grew up. No biggie smalls or 2 pac.

5. Blunts because they burn slow and joints burn too quick. Plus you can hardly even hit the roach of joint without burning yourself.

6. bLunts are new school? you're kidding right?

7. Nope.... compared to joints they are new school.

8. compared to Del Shannon, Springsteen is new music....still classified as classic rock though.

this can be applied to anything. bLunts are not new school.

vaping, dabbing...these are new school

9. Well I'm only comparing it to joints. Nothing else. There isn't any other form of smoking in the thread title to compare. Nobody even knew what a blunt was not too long ago. Ya if youre in your 20s or 30s, that's probably all you remember. But a 20/30 year old is new school too. Not exactly old. Age is a relative thing. You might consider 30 something old. I consider it young. Joints been around much much longer, therefore compared to blunts they're old school

10. Joints over blunts always. I hate the blunt wrapper and I hate tobacco mixed with my weed. Hate the harshness of blunts. Hate the lung butter associated with blunts.

11. Well yeah if you're a grandpa everything is going to seem new school to you

12. Not a grandpa, not a kid or young adult. Trapped in the middle......middle aged that is. Better not be a grandpa anytime soon my oldest only turns 11 in March. I'm just saying in comparison of the 2 forms of smoking mentioned in the title. Joints have been around much longer over the history of cannabis.

14. they both suck...glass is the best. btu if i must answer, blunts get you more high, but joints are way less nasty.