The I'm high and hallucinating Thread

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by I'm Ron Burgundy?, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Looks to be 1.45 grams of low grade dro. Not rainbow dragon inducing sorry to say.

• Like Like x 2

2. i seh rainbow dragons, dealer said he give me 3 liters

3. fire 🔥
    🌱

4. "Everybody aboard the trippy fucking train.
    Bring out the bongs and we gon' hit some Jane" :D

That would be a dope chorus

• Like Like x 2
  5. The true way to achieve a psychedelic experience with mere cannabis is to ingest as much as you can as fast as you can. My personal method is to cook a gram or two of hash oil in a spoonful of butter and bould it for a while then spread it on bread or eat alone on an empty stomach. You will feel it believe me. Alot if people dont know this is even possible but you have to remember weed matches the description for a psychedelic drug

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

• Like Like x 3
  6. I don't get full blown hallucinations, but I have mild synesthesia (auditory->visual) and the goofy grass makes it come out full force. So sounds, music etc around me build pictures in my head, like if you recall and picture a really vivid memory. Just for me it's sounds making shapes and scenes in my head on autopilot.

The only "physical" stuff that really happens to me are things can end up looking really far away. If I'm sitting at my computer my monitor might look like it's hundreds of feet away. I refer to it as being the head pilot, because the perspective change is almost like my eyes are windows and I'm a really tiny person looking out of them

7. Pretty sure I'm seeing rainbows in my periphery. I'm not sure if they're dragons though....one more bowl to experiment.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #28 xgxuxexsxtx, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
    Yo

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Damn marijuana is pretty hardcore

• Like Like x 3
  10. Is this satirical?
    Really

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nope.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. The dragons are back....I'm going to try and reason with them.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Happy 420, hope everyone hallucinated.

14. No, but I'd like to . Can you send me a few of those capsules?

15. I've seen like pulsating colours in pictures and fuzzy edges but nothing too major

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've had really lucid dreams, a few times, really really trippy, like I'm flying. Also some that were the same asa above, pulsating colors and fuzzy edges but then I've seen like, cartoons at the edges too, almost like what I'm looking at is framed with cartoons. Or when you look at an oily sheen on something and there's bunch of different colors...things look like they're colored that way. Rainbow-ish.

17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2