Barneys Farm - 5 Cookies Kush. My first grow (LED) (Indoor) (Soil)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Medi Cali, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Looking good! Your tops should provide very sturdy clones! I hear you on the perpetual...once you start, you just want more! I went from 1 cabinet to 3 really fast so I could grow perpetually even on a small scale! Then I moved up to even more space.. We would all fill our houses with it if we could I'm sure! Happy growing MC!

2. My plants had the same patchy yellow spots when they were only a couple of weeks old. I think it might have been hot potting soil and they grew out of it and there looking fine now. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455232836.967384.jpg

3. Seriously lol I want more tents so bad. It increases growing efficiency and let's you harvest so much more. I just need more space lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You're looking good Medi! Don't be such a stranger, come around more and show off the babes lol

:wave:

5. Well I just got the app for my phone so I'm sure I'll be on here a lot more often :)

6. Day 33 from seed

[​IMG]

7. Damn I can't math right now lol that's 43 days from seed

8. 50 days from seed, they are currently recovering from the claw. Used 6 tbsp of Grow Big and 1 tbsp of cal mag per gal. The plants didn't like all of that.

[​IMG]

9. Looking good! You're doing very well

:wave:

10. Lookin good Medi. I'm using FF as well on some of my plants idk what soil ur using but I've only given this plant 12ml of GB nothing else it's whole life I would only add things when u kno for sure it is that. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455973747.056246.jpg I believe GB has jus about everything the plant needs for veg growth I've only given my plant 2-3 feeds so far and no signs of no bs I'm j/s tho keep up the good work

11. When you plan on flipping them girls

12. What are you using for a trellis it looks like hoops

13. Tomato cage from the look of it.. I use them myself on the flowering plants..
    [​IMG]

BNW

14. Yeah I'm using some tomatoe cages I got from Home Depot. Don't recommend these ones because the poles arnt secured and the whole cage is easily dismantled. I'll probably flip them around the end of March. What do you guys recommend for defoliation techniques? I'm considering stripping it of all growth halfway down before I flip

15. I use tomatoe cages too

16. I like to do what you said... Strip it down some from the bottom.. Lollipop... Then throughout flower, I take the bigger, red stemmed fm fan leaves.. A few a day max..opens up those bud sites to better light

17. Sweet, I'll do it then. I read that some people don't believe in defoliation.

18. Day 57 from seed. Cookies Kush!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. I have 8 little clones that had rooted and I put them in 1 gallon root pouches.

20. Bushes are about 18" on the right and 14" on the left.