Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will it take to pass a drug test at 150 N/G

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LuDaDu, Jan 10, 2016.

1. So here is the rundown. I need to know what the probability of me being clean is. I smoke about 2 blunts a day. I have 18 days to get clean. I am an athlete with a very small body fat % and fast metabolism. The drug test allows me to be at 150 N/G. I have quit smoking and am drinking water crazy. I practice soccer everyday for 3 hours. What is the chances that a everyday smoker like myself gets to 150 n/g? Even before I stopped smoking I practiced 3 hours a day. Help

2. you have a thread about this already...https://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/139346...

BUT based on what you have said..you are a high school kid facing a school's mandatory drug test to participate in after school activities...15-16 years old.

3. I'm 25 going to play in an Olympic qualifier../