Kronicly Insanes 2016 indoor adventures

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kronicly Insane, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Wicked set up bro.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

2. This lookes nices man very nice blessings...

3. So far thing have been going well with the flood and drain. All the plants seem healthy and as soon as the last 3 clones root it will get to flipping to 11/13. The mother plants are super heathy and getting huge. I have been testing the ph and ppms each day. I find that the ph is slightly rising between checks. I adjust the ph to 5.8 and the next day it's about 6.1. Nothing to seen alarmed over. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454256209.327257.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454256220.793745.jpg

4. Mine does the same thing. I just drop it down every few days

5. Did weekly maintenance today. I drain and refilled the reservoir. I originally started my water too strong and dropped ppms to 800. It was at 1300 and creaped up to 1450 by today. Granted I added a bit of cal nag a few days ago which caused it to get higher. I figured the plants rebounded from being in he ez loner and I saw roots starting to come through the net pots. I added one more GDP and just have 2 clones that need a few more days to develop enough roots so they can be added to the table and then flipped to flowering after a week of veg. As as as my big tent with the parent plants, it seem I may have to take down the two tables to make room for the parent plants. They are all getting big and are a dark green. They are all so healthy and it's almost time to find and kill unwanted males. I plan to cross a few strains of I'm fortunate enough to get a male from select strains. It's my plant to create my own cbd strain. I'll post new photos in a few days. Until then happy gardening.

6. Looking good! I'm excited about this table!

~GHG~

7. Thanks guys. I invested a lot of time and money into growing. I inherited a few buck which help fund the upgrade. I got tired of struggling with my old setup. So much more room and simpler. I still have some things to add in order to grow year round. Adding a mini split ac and insulating the rest of the garage. I plan to add a heat barrier/shield too. I also will add 2 more flood tables at some point.

8. here here and here! lookin good, let me pull out my note pad because after this year i may have to try some indoor.

9. I may not do outdoor this year due to the ban they passed. If I grow outside its going to be one or two smaller plants.

10. It's been a few days since my last update. So the last few days have been going pretty good. All the clones are growing and doing great except 2 clones from the same CW plant. The lower leaves are yellowing while the other plants are taking off and are a nice shade of green. So yesterday I got tired of waiting to see if they would start greening up on their own. I mixed up some flushing solution and flushed them both before re introducing them to the table. Hopefully somehow they got locked out and come back, if not I will have to pull another clone to sex the mother plant. Good news is all the clones are in the table and will be flipped to flowering come Sunday or Monday. I noticed a lot of the plants are starting to have roots pop through the net pots. I'm really happy with this grow setup. So far each day I add a gallon or two and have minor ph adjustments. Ppm are kept At 1000 and PH is kept at 5.8. In 24 hrs ph only gets up to about 6.2. I'm sure the longer I use this coco and hydro thing will be even more stable. I rises the hydroton good but the coco was used straight out the bag. I'm think once I develop micros and good bacteria ect, the ph will probably not change. A 4 point change is not at all bad at all but I would worry if I left for a few days.

As far as the parent plants; they are getting huge and I may have to take down the flood tables until the plants are thinned out. I'm finding I have too many plants and may just part with a few. Hopefully the plants show sex witching 2 weeks so I can pull unneeded plants. I'll post photos later today.

11. Stoked and waiting! I've noticed my ph stops about 6.2-.3 but I still lower it, then again I'm not in rock wool, probably just shitty water haha

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

12. Nice setup, happy to be back.

13. Well I did my daily work but forgot to shoot pics. Sorry but hopefully I remember tomorrow or maybe I'll wait until Sunday/ Monday when I change the timer to 11/13. I'm impressed with the growth of most these plants. A few barely had root when I planted them so maybe it's the two plants that where yellowing. Almost everything seems really health. So when I flip the lights I plant to flush the plants for a few cycles. I think if I get up at a decent hrs on Sunday I can drain and fill with clearing solution. After the super bowl I can drain and fill with the first bloom solution and change timer. As long as I don't some too much this plan will work out. I'm looking forward to thinning the heard as it's causing me to take down my flood tables until I have less plants in soil. I can't wait to. Get the mother selected and strains breed so I can start flowering out the 8x8 room. The crosses created will be worth the wait. Keeping it green.

14. what size is that t5?

15. Photos from a day ago.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454988145.705109.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454988161.321565.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454988174.355206.jpg

16. #38 Kronicly Insane, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
    Today I drained, cleaned and refilled the tank with 30 gallons for flushing. I plan to let it run a few cycles to prep the plants for flowering nutes. I also adjust each pumps timer so the are not on at the same time. This way I can keep less solution per week. I plan to drain and refill the tank tomorrow afternoon. I changed the light to run 12 hrs so hopefully we will soon have plants showing their sex. I've overgrown half my 8x8 tent so I'm going to take down the tables and spread the plants out. I haven't decided if I get mh for those other two lights or just use hps. The mixed spectrums might benefit the plants. Tomorrow I plan to finish taking the two flood tables and a shit ton of hydroton out the large tent. It's a lot of work but at least I got an idea how I want it set back up. Until then I've gotta find room to store all the stones. I got a trash can full so far. Just need to empty one more 4x4 table. As far as those parent plants; all of them are super healthy. They are all in soil in organic soil. The MH lights really help produce large healthy plants. I'm happy with them for veg. More updates to come in a few days.

17. Nothing is currently sexed. The clones where just flipped yesterday. Once I open up the second side of the tent, I plan to clean things up.