Anyone familiar with CYCO?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by GhanjaFog, Jan 10, 2016.

1. More specifically Suga Rush, Uptake, and Silica.

I got three rather large containers of it from a friend and I'm going to add it to my normal feeding routine, was wondering how much improvement I should see over using only my base nutes.

I normally use Flora Micro, Gro and Bloom as well as a few other additives, all have proven very useful.

2. Keep it simple. You don't need all that stuff "gro" is pointless in coco but helps in ful hydro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I honestly think whoever gave my friend these containers put something other than "Silica" in the jug, can anyone tell me what color the silica liquid is supposed to be?

Because whats in there is totally clear and I have NEVER seen any type of nute that looked that way.

4. I'm not sure about the silica but the cyco grow A is crystal clear as well

Sent from my LG-H901 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I believe you're right, I was worried at first only because my friend gave me the nutes, after he got them from his friend, wasnr familiar with the CYCO line. They haven't killed the plant yet though so it must be the right stuff.

Oh and the Cyco stuff does seem to work well with gen hydro base nutes, shown a big boost in veg growth. Cant wait to try the Suga Rush in a few weeks.

6. Silica is clear, I love cyco. Works great at a good price

7. From what I've seen so far it does work really well, fast growth and it looks quite healthy.

8. Hey fog, silica is really good to help build ur plants to heat stress an a few others things ive used it in the pat bt its kinda salty wont have any issues with a proper flish

9. I walked into a grow store one day and the dude wanted to stop carrying cyco, he sold me the entire line that he had at a discount. I'll never have to buy nutes again except the sugar rush silica and some additives, so I'm really impressed with there line. Down sides are there all two part for grow and bloom, takes a while to measure everything out. Especially if your perpetual and have to use all the nutes.

10. One other note, there ph dosnt auto correct, so you hve to add nutes then ph. And for soil I think they say ph to 5.5 which I was terrified to do, but it works. Not sure why in soil it's so low but that's what your supposed to do.