Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good vapes for college dorms?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fonzi, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Yeah, so basically I go start my spring semester of freshman year in a couple of weeks. Since its going to be significantly colder for the first half of this semester I was just wondering what would be the best vape to buy if I wanted to discreetly smoke in my room. I was considering the Pax 2, as my suitemate had it but we got caught smoking it last semester in our common area. (We were smoking the pax and blowing it out the window but the pax 2 itself smells pretty strong because it heats up the bud at the bottom.) However the only reason we got caught is because unfortunately, at the same time we were smoking a campus police officer was doing rounds in our tower. He passed our room and smelled the bud. My other dumbass suitemate let him in before we could hide anything and he came in and took my suitemates Pax 2, his weed (about an eighth), and alcohol. My suitemate also got written up, I didn't get in trouble since I didn't have anything on me at the time. This experience has discouraged me from wanting to get a Pax 2 despite its positive reviews online. But another part of me feels like we were just extremely extremely unlucky to be smoking at the exact time a cop was doing rounds on our floor. (We are on the 13th floor of our tower and our RA doesn't give a shit about us smoking. Also, we also figured out later that the cops only do rounds once at the end of every semester.) Anyway I just wanted to get your opinions on what vape would be the best for smoking in my dorm now that you know my situation

2. #2 GoingToCalifornia, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016

Well I've been using my Flowermate V5.0S and it's been amazing! It's super efficient and the smell is minimal. Just have a fan going inside and windows cracked if driving. The smell passes quick! Anyways it's my first vape but I love it!

EDIT: I guess there's always the mini Flowermate that I have heard is just as good and any be even more stealthy. And both options are a far better deal than the Pax 2

3. Arizer air, mflb, and the flowermate are some good choices

4. I never heard of the arizer air or the flowermate but do they have a strong smell? One of the key things I'm looking for is a vape that doesn't smell that strong. I heard from my friend that has a MFLB that it reeks so I don't think I'll be getting that.

5. My cousin has the Arizer Solo vape, and smell wise, I think it would be perfect for you. His parents are pretty strict about him smoking, and he vapes inside the house all the time. We hot boxed my car, and even with the windows rolled up, and him vaping right next to me, the odor was very feint, and dissipated quickly. I don't vape much, but I would just for the taste, it tastes like wax, it's amazing.

6. MFLB is pretty much the best for stealth. You won't be exhaling huge vapor clouds. Pax can definitely leave a bit of a smell in my experience, but it's still a decent choice.

7. Like I said my Flowermate isn't really too smelly. As long as you have a fan there really isn't any chance of a noticeable smell even after just a few minutes. It's up to you though in the end! Find something you enjoy!