Felt vibrations during sleep paralysis

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by JEI3US, Jan 9, 2016.

1. #1 JEI3US, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
    Today at about noon I was lying in bed with a cozy blanket over me. I was browsing facebook on my phone for about 10 minutes. When I put my phone down I just laid there in bed doing nothing. I was falling asleep but at the same time in my mind I kept telling myself not to because I knew I had plans for the day. In a sense I didn't want to fall asleep because I kept thinking "get your lazy ass up and get ready". I will now describe exactly what I felt. My body felt frozen. It became extremely difficult to move. I felt an intense vibration all over my body. I was aware of what was happening. I knew I was possibly about to have an out of body experience so I tried to remain calm. As everything was vibrating I found that if I applied pressure in my chest the vibrations became more intense. It was as if I could control the intensity of the vibrations but still were very intense. As this was happening I heard a soft voice say "yes like this, like this". This voice did not sound like it came from my head. It sounded like it came from someone or thing else. Again the voice said "yes". At that point i was a little freaked out and I felt I wasn't ready to continue and I began to doubt the process. I began to imagine myself back in reality and the vibrations stopped. My body went back to normal and I could now move again. I don't meditate but I have always had an interest in Astral projection and I've always been skeptical about the whole thing. I think the reason why I experienced this is because it happened naturaly. I wasn't thinking about Astral projection or anything else really it just happened. I've been trying all day

2. You said you weren't thinkin about astral projection but you'd been trying all day...uh what?

3. I didn't finish that last sentence. I've been trying all day to make sense of what I experienced. I've never felt that before.

4. it was your phone alarm going off

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have no alarms set on my phone. I also set the phone down on the nightstand to charge.

6. You got raped by a ghost because this doesn't sound like sleep paralysis

7. How does that not sound like sleep paralysis? I couldn't move my body even though I wanted to.

8. that's called a wet dream

sent via Telekinesis using Grasscity forum mobile app ★

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here I was expecting some intilectual responses and discussions over the topic. Troll game is strong here smh

10. ok. how's this... unless you are schizophrenic, I think your story is bullshit... "yes, yes, I do."

sent via Telekinesis using Grasscity forum mobile app 🌎

11. #11 Perpetual Burn, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
    You're becoming a Jedi.

May the Force be with you.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Beneath all this material and physical there is energy. When you are entering the dream-state or meditative-state we are leaving the physical and becoming more of the "energy or essence of self" That's why we see and feel vibrations because the higher we vibrate the more we connect to the astral/spiritual/energy realm (if you will). The physical body vibrates too but very slow and dense that we do not notice it but once in these deep states we vibrate faster and faster as we come closer to light/source whatever you wanna call it.

There is even Buddhist stories where monks have just vanished out of thin air after meditating for years daily. Its all what you believe and understand anyway. These things don't surprise me because i know what we are and how we function. The reason why i love and believe these things is because i also am a fan of Nikola Tesla(Possibly the smartest man to ever live) and his knowledge and breakthroughs are almost identical to Buddhist monks and yogi teachings and understandings of life and how the universe functions just put in simpler words then the great genius himself.

13. actually the reason ypi got these responses is because we are intellectuals and we can spot bullshit a mile a way

You were probly.just high

-Yuri

14. Were you on the sauce for a few days in the lead up?

I often feel paralysed after a couple of days drinking, wait until you start getting the rats. :(

Typed on the bottom of a plump cherub

15. How it geels to lose your soul.

dilligaf

16. i once had this "Sleep Paralysis" i couldnt move and i remember 2 Ghosts telling me to a Deliver a Message to a Person, shit was fucked up