Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oils for throat ulcers and reflux

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by m.a.brownie, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Can anybody recommend strains and methods to help treat acid reflux that creates enormous throat ulcers.
    Needs to be oil too as the smoke irritates the ulcers making them painful.
    Thanks [​IMG]

2. I did the master cleanse long ago and the guy who came up with it did so for ulcers. could be something to check for your self. no info on the oil though here, sorry.

3. My treatment for acid reflux is to take a teaspoon of unfiltered and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar (Bragg, Eden, Filsinger's, etc.) in one cup of water, sweetened with a teaspoon of honey or 4-7 drops of liquid Stevia, three times per day. You might expect it to taste awful and be acidic, but actually it tastes more like apple cider or juice than vinegar and it becomes alkaline in your system, which is how it heals reflux.

That got me off my reflux pills within 24 hours. I found out they had made me prone to developing C.difficile because they mess up the bacterial balance in the intestines. Then, if you end up on the wrong antibiotic (which I did in the spring of 2011), you can end up in a life threatening situation and the only sign is diarrhea that won't quit...and who goes to the ER for diarrhea? But if you don't in this case, you die.

Reflux meds are one of the most dangerous pharmaceuticals ever and I learned that the hard way.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 dabs710, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2016
    Get the best nuggets you can find and press them into rosin. I like top shelf indicas. Decarboxylate your rosin in the oven and process it into an edible. Or honestly mix it into whatever you want.

Probiotics and apple cider vinegar + lemon juice helped me in the past when I had bad gut problems too.

5. true, but the alternative to the drugs is much worse...

diet and exercise in addition to medication is the only way to combat reflux, GERD, and all that bull shit.
    🐜

6. Use all natural organic raw honey with the Bragg's, much more beneficial for healing. Honey that has been heated has lost its antibacterial qualities.

7. I've started using manuka honey lately for my morning black pepper and honey mix. mouth is burning right now LOL but it is good