Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Constructive criticism for my substitution method?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Adolf Bongrips, Jan 8, 2016.

1. #1 Adolf Bongrips, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
    Hey I guys, Imma be piss tested soon and I need your feedback on my plan.

Also I already convinced my friend to pee for me the morning before the test, and the test will be at my school, don't sweat it I turned 18 a few month back.

0. Practice routine a shitton
    1. Acquire 59 ml bottle of clean piss
    2. Put piss bottle in thermis filled with 100 degree water
    3. When i'm called down to the office, I go to the bathroom on my way and take piss bottle out of the thermis and put it in my crotch with compression shorts under my boxer briefs.
    4. Pull both boxers down just enough so that the bottle snozzle is out of site, let him glimpse my package so he knows no funny business.
    5. Angle cup so my hand that is holding the cup visually blocks the tip of my dick and the snozzle
    6. Squeeze clean piss out by applying pressure on my gooch from outisde boxers with my other hand, it'll look like I'm just aiming my penis

What do you guys think my chances are of passing? First time I tested was in his office and I was clean, he just looked at my penis for like 45 seconds and kinda looked away. I don't know if it will be supervised this time, but the paranoia is eating me alive.

2. I beat all the tests by having clean piss.

Didn't need this fucking nightmare stress scenario in my life.

But that's me, stress free.

Other than that....you have a great plan.

3. If you are being supervised, you are fucked and get prepared for another charge when they see the piss not coming out of your dick. People smoking while on probation fucking baffles me.

4. Or just do it the easy way and ise quick fix synthetic urine

5. Why put it in water? That might dilute the piss and make it come back not fully piss