Topping your plants to create a bush.

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Cannabartist, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Only 5 days and no other training

Attached Files:

2. looking real good toke. I'll put up memory losses progress tomorrow. Here are my beyond dreams and hog in flower atm though.

Attached Files:

3. Looking great canna bro

4. Liking the method canna I'm sure you will be hearing from me as soon as these seedlings i got going get a lil pep in there step into the growth stage drop by the new journal bro it feels so great to be back at it it makes you wanna go crazy not having plants going. Here I'll drop a link for you and anyone else interested all are very welcomed to come check it out
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1394081-JoeGrower's-Back-Bigger-&-Better-with-a-new-garden.
    JoeGrower's Back Bigger & Better with a new garden.

5. Check your email :)

6. 2 weeks since my last update. Growth has exploded I haven't touched her since topping.

Attached Files:

7. That's looking great bro.

Here is memory loss since her toppings.
    1454049774532.jpg 1454049748959.jpg

And her and her sister. Total different phenos. Her sister is a little faster and went into flower 5 days ago. 1454049863195.jpg

8. Hell yeah canna that one on the right looks like a beast them archive genetics are strong. Excited to watch these girls flower.

9. The blue dream I cannatopped in the back left. Just switched to 12/12 3 days ago so here comes the stretch

Attached Files:

10. I'm doing my first grow right now and I followed nugbuckets mainlining technique. Topped 3 times on these babies.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. That was the first tutorial I followed on my first grow. Works great indeed and was always fun. I just got so tired of lst.

12. 🌲✂

13. 4 plants. 4-5 tops each. Canopy is extreme.

[​IMG]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. I was about to say. Hasn't this type of training been around for ever to make "bushes" no offense dude. Awesome grow. Platinum here too,\m/ rock on