Topping your plants to create a bush.

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Cannabartist, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Thanks for the kind words . These girls have me so happy I loving sharing pics of them

2. #22 Cannabartist, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
    Ok quotes are screwed up.

This method requires no tieing anything down.

Attached Files:

3. My pleasure Ant. By all means share share share. This is why I made the thread.

4. The fist pic was just topped . I agree that's it works . Sorry I prob shouldn't of got of track with the other pics .

5. I apologize for that. I totally misread.

6. Like all my seedlings I have going now . I'm just gonna top ( no lst ) and try to clone the tops just like you said . My plants I'm already running I run a little different but still topped first lol
    it's ok bro and I wasn't clear at all and see why you was confused lol
    I think I'm confused too

7. Hell yea Smitty. Lol why did it post upside down? Telling ya lately. Quote is jacked up pictures come in upside down. A post I made that Ant quoted, totally disappeared. The city needs some fixing.

Sweet Toke. Let me know how it goes.

8. Subbed up!! Will prolly try this method on my next run!

9. #29 lacnugs, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016

10. Right on buddy.

11. It's above the quote fails again, sorry.

12. Just finished in the garden. This is my other beyond dream. Using this method.

Attached Files:

13. I understand the question better now. I re read the first page. I see the confusion in the way I wrote it.

By 2 sets of leaves i was referring to both nodes.

You soft top both main nodes when they have 1 set of leaves.

14. I just tried it. I'll post update pics in a week or so

Attached Files:

15. Nice thread. I like this subject because there's so many different techniques, and each can be effective for different reasons - and more ideal for certain growing applications/environments than others.

I have minimal overall experience, however with my current grow I elected to top multiple times, and scrog it out. It has developed really well. My next grow I plan do do almost all autos, and I will be tying branches down to a modified surrounding tomato cage.

16. I have a bunch of clones coming soon, I'll give this a try and let you know. What are you gonna call it? Its sort of topping and fimming how about "I Fop Tucked it?" lol or Fopped. "I'll call you back in a minute I'm in the middle of fopping my girl!" :)

17. #37 lacnugs, Jan 8, 2016

18. Trimming all weekend didn't get around yesterday.

This was funny Xtr. Haven't given it a name.

Just top how you normally would Jazzy and toss the top. Wait for your 2 new mains and top them.

19. #39 lacnugs, Jan 11, 2016

20. Usually anywhere above the 3rd set of nodes is fine. Sometimes I go more but never less.

I've topped right after the 3rd set of leaves were out and I've let them go to 6 and cut back to 3. Either way works.