Your favorite movie quotes

Discussion in 'Movies' started by bok1ca, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Share your favorite movie quotes
    mine is:
    "The details of my life are quite inconsequential... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum. It's breathtaking - I suggest you try it."
    Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

2. "Don't ever rub another man's rhubarb" - Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman.

3. #3 s A t I v A, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
    I've got two things in this world, my words and my balls, and I don't break 'em for nobody!

tony

4. Here is another from my favorite quotes from the movie Taken:
    "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
    "Good luck.

5. I'm a schoolteacher. I teach English composition... in this little town called Adley, Pennsylvania. The last eleven years, I've been at Thomas Alva Edison High School. I was a coach of the baseball team in the springtime. Back home, I tell people what I do for a living and they think well, now that figures. But over here, it's a big, a big mystery. So, I guess I've changed some. Sometimes I wonder if I've changed so much my wife is even going to recognize me, whenever it is that I get back to her. And how I'll ever be able to tell her about days like today. Ah, Ryan. I don't know anything about Ryan. I don't care. The man means nothing to me. It's just a name. But if... You know if going to Rumelle and finding him so that he can go home. If that earns me the right to get back to my wife, then that's my mission.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Here is a quote from Wedding crashers
    "Janice, I apologize to you if I don"t seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call 'dating.' I don"t like the feeling. You"re sitting there, you"re wondering: do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested, I"m not really interested, should I play like I"m interested but I"m not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she"s not interested? So all of the sudden I"m getting, I"m starting to get interested…And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door 'cause then it"s awkward, it"s like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out 'cause you"re tryin' not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don"t kiss them at all? It"s very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you"re just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called 'just the tip.' Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch, you"re on my hair."

7. Rando hitchiker - "Gay, straight its all the same, there is no line no more".

Jay- "Well heres a line right here and on this side of it, we aint gay".

8. - "How may I help you?"
    - "You can start by wiping that f--king dumb-ass smile off your rosy f--king cheeks! And you can give me a f--king automobile: a f--king Datsun, a f--king Toyota, a f--king Mustang, a f--king Buick! Four f--king wheels and a seat!"
    - "I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me."
    - "And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of f--king nowhere with f--king keys to a f--king car that isn't f--king there. And I really didn't care to f--king walk down a f--king highway and across a f--king runway to get back here to have you smile at my f--king face. I want a f--king car right f--king now!"
    - "May I see your rental agreement."
    - "I threw it away."
    - "Oh, boy."
    - "Oh, boy, what?"
    - "You're f--ked!"

9. I AM NOT GOING TO BURY MY SON!
    MY SON IS GOING TO BURY ME. - John Q

10. -I love the old Rose. The one with no make-up and baggy clothes who loves 'the perfect bite'. l love her. lt's real. lt's not based on passion, although l feel that, or, or lust, although l feel that. Or even physical attraction because she wasn't uh, uh although l-I thought she was quite beautiful. Her eyes, her mouth. The way she held herself, the way she made fun of herself. She eats carrots now. lsn't that tragic? What am l gonna do?"
    - "Do you know that in the last two years, l've been with eleven different women. Most of them half my age. Not one with a sense of humor l understood. Now, I don't date these girls because they're well-read. I gave one a copy of A Farewell to Arms. She thought it was a diet book."

11. This is my favorite movie quote from Scary Movie...
    Shorty: [answers phone] Yo.
    Shorty's Roomate: Hello, Shorty. What are you doing?
    Shorty: Nothin. Just watching the game. Smokin some bud.
    Shorty's Roomate: Are you all alone?
    Shorty: [to roommate] Yo, pick up the phone!
    The Killer: [sticking out tongue] WAZZZZUPPP!
    Shorty: WAZZZUP!
    [killer looks at phone]
    Shorty: Yo, Dookie! Pick up the phone!
    Dookie: Yo.
    Shorty's Roomate: WAZZZZUP!
    Shorty, Shorty's Roomate, The Killer, Dookie: WAZZZZZUPPP!
    [Dookie and roommate hang up]
    Shorty: What you doin my son?
    Shorty's Roomate: Nothing. Just chillin. Killin.Shorty: True.

12. #12 bok1ca, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2016
    Here is a very funny quote from the movie Planes, Trains & Automobiles from 1987
    "You're no saint. You got a free cab. You got a free room and someone who will listen to your boring stories. I mean, didn't, didn't you notice on the plane when you started talking, eventually, I started reading the vomit bag? Didn't it give you some sort of clue like hey, maybe this guy's not enjoying it? You know, everything is not an anecdote. You have to discriminate. You choose things that are, that are funny or, or mildly amusing or interesting. You're a miracle! Your stories have NONE of that. They're not even amusing ACCIDENTALLY! 'Honey, I'd like you to meet Del Griffith, he's got some amusing anecodotes for ya. Oh, and here's a gun so you can blow your brains out. You'll thank me for it.' Oh, I-I could tolerate any insurance seminar. For days I could sit there and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face. They'd say, 'How can ya stand it?' And I'd say, ''Cause I've been with Del Griffith. I can take ANYTHING.' You know what they'd say? They'd say, 'I know what ya mean. The shower curtain ring guy. Whoa.' It's like going on a date with a Chatty Cathy doll. I expect you have a little string on your chest, you know, that I pull out and have to snap back. Except I wouldn't pull it out and snap it back - you would. Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! And by the way, you know, when, when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea - have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener!"

13. This is interesting movie quote from Gladiator.
    "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the armies of the North, General of the Felix legions, loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

14. We should all fear evil men, but the thing we should all fear most is the indifference of good men.

Boondock saints

Sent from my LGLS991 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. "This some goood shit"

Lmao

Sent from my LGLS665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. "What's up with you weirdo"

17. Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

Blow

Sent from my LGLS665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. here is a great quote from Pulp Fiction:
    - "Want some bacon?"
    - "No man, I don't eat pork."
    - "Are you Jewish?"
    - "Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all."
    - "Why not?"
    - "Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals."
    - "Yeah, but bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good."
    - "Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf--ker. Pigs sleep and root in s--t. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces."
    - "How about dog? Dog eats its own feces."
    - "I don't eat dog either."
    - "Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?"
    - "I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way."
    - "Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?"
    - "Well, we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherf--kin' pig."

20. "Suck the shit out of my ass, you fucker!" - Ruth