Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Pills(hash) Help With Dosage

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by blinger89, Jan 7, 2016.

1. #1 blinger89, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
    I'm planning on infusing 2 grams of hash oil with 2 cups of coconut oil. I've never used hash before so I have no idea how many THC pills I would have to take to feel high. Can anyone gauge a proper dosage. My goal is to take 2 pills max in one sitting so if I have to add 3 grams of hash to 2 cups coconut oil to achieve that, please let me know.

2. #2 PsychedelicSam, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016

Hash or hash oil, like shatter or wax? 2 cups of coconut oil is too much for any real potency. Dissolve that 2 grams of hash oil into an ounce of warm coconut oil, heat until fully dissolved. If you have hash oil that is 60% then you'll be able to get about 30 "00" caps of 40mg each which is 4 times more than what Colorado calls a recreational dose. Only take one until you see how it affects you. If your hash oil is more or less potent just adjust the numbers. Dosage is based on the cannabinoid percentage of the hash oil.

If you were to use 2 cups of coconut oil with 2 grams of hash oil you would have a very weak infusion. If you use 2g of hash oil that will give you 1200mg of cannabinoids if it's 60%. There are 16 ounces of coconut oil @ 30ml per fluid ounce for a total of 480ml. Each "00" cap holds approximately 1ml so you'll get approximately 480 caps but each cap is only 2.5mg each. You'll need 10-20 for a decent buzz.

You can do the math for using 3g but it will still be too weak with 2 cups of coconut oil.

And of course, you need to decarb.

If you are using hash, it's a different process. [​IMG]

3. Thanks for the informative answer! I don't have it yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm using shatter. So does that mean I can put 2g of hash oil into 2 ounces of coconut oil for 60 caps at 20mg each causing it to be 2x times recreational dose in colorado? that would still be pretty potent for one or two pills and I would double my supply right?

4. Yes, that's correct. I only used 60% as an example. If the shatter is around 70% just change the math accordingly. It's really a very simple process when using concentrates to figure your dosages.

Do you know how to decarb your hash oil? [​IMG]