Meanest thing you have ever done to someone.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Seajaycj, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Well this is just me having fun but everytime my one homie passes out from drinking and other items we draw on his face and I'll put spicy ass food in his mouth

2. When I was a child I convinced another kid on my street that not only Pokemon were real, he could get into the Pokemon universe by breaking through a wall at a dead end in our neighborhood with his bike.

3. Laughed a fat kid who was running to catch a bus, but it pulled away from the curb right as he got close.
    He threw his backpack down, threw up both middle fingers and shouted 'FUUUUUCK YOOOOOU'
    My friend one upped me and shouted 'HEY! FUUUUUUCK YOOOOUU' mockingly. Oh god, I couldn't breathe.

4. #24 4r5t6y7, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    In middle school I:

Stopped talking to my best friend at the time, who was a girl and might have liked me, because people were starting to say we were together ( I didn't like her like that ) I stopped talking to her 100% and sat away from her. I'm sorry Abbey.

I was sitting at a lunch table with my friends and this kid who happens to be gay walks past us and I cuss at him and make fun of him for being gay. He flipped my lunch tray over with all my food. I definitely deserved that and more. I'm sorry Michael.

I was 11-12 at the time so please don't hate me. That's all I can think of right now but there's probably other mean shit I pulled in high school.

5. During my freshman year in college my best friend had a roommate that was a PITA. And his GF was a complete bitch. So we poked holes in his condoms. Turns out about the time we did this she got on the pill so he never used them.

6. Knocked a Port-A-Potty over on the door with a friend inside it. I was laughing so hard I couldn't flip the damn thing back over. He kept puking and making really loud retching sounds in there. That fucker was full too. Well, it was under it emptied all over my friend (and yes we are still friends) and the ground.

We did a lot of dumb shit to each other, but that had to be the meanest (funniest) things we ever did.

7. lmao dont get shot.

8. The only thing I can think of is lying for my own personal gain a few times to family. I know You're not supposed to hustle family but I'm about the furthest thing from gangsta. Also I burnt a opossum alive one time for digging in my trash can. I may be a sociopath

9. #29 King Willie, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
    Hmm, probably robbing people I knew wouldn't stand up to me.One of them even hit me up saying he forgave me lol. I feel bad about it now. Or any of the number of shady things I've had to do to get high.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I hit this kid with a half a brick while he was riding his dirt bike. He fell off the bike too. I yelled at him to stop being a crybaby and go home. He did, and we laughed at how I threw a brick that far bouncing it down the hill into this goofball. It was the best thing you ever saw. He was a little spoiled punk. It's pretty funny because years later the kid was riding on the back of his brother-in laws motorcycle, and they got into a road rage incident with a Korean War veteran and his son. They drove the bike into a telephone pole, then beat the kids brother-in law to death with tire irons. The kid I hit with a brick just had a few broken bones, that's all.

11. Thought of another one, although I was just a small part of it.

A girl I who was a FWB in college started dating an older married guy who treated her like shit. I tried to talk her into dumping him but it fell on deaf ears. Then one night it got real and he hit her. She showed up at my place crying with a red mark on her face. After I got her calmed down she told me it was over and she hated him. But she wanted to get back at him.

So after several beers that night we hatched a plan. He called her and apologized and she acted like she accepted it and that things were going to be like they were. She was supposed to see him that weekend and before she met him for dinner, she came over and had sex with me. Came inside her and she rubbed it all over her self.

He picked her up and they had dinner and then he took her to a motel and they started to have fun. She let him kiss all over her and go down on her before she "had to go to the bathroom" before they had sex. Instead of going to the bathroom, she went in there and got dressed and as she walked out she told him there was something for him in the bathroom. She had left him a note telling him that he just licked some other guy's cum and to never call her again.

I was waiting at the motel when she came out of the room and as we drove off he came out of the room half naked and pissed. We hooked up a few more times but she got a new job out of town so that ended that.

12. I remember force feeding a boy grit when i was 8, feel like a dick thinking about it now... but i was an aggressive wee shit back then.

13. It depends, if people mess with me than I end up getting back at them at some way or another. I remember after putting up with my ex boyfriend's verbal abuse for so long. Should have left him right away and eventually I did.

One night he was saying some rather hurtful things about me and than I finally snapped. I brought up so many things about his personality, what a horrible person he is and I said it with a smile across my face. As he cried, I smiled the entire time. I'm generally a sweet person but when a person pushes my limits I say some pretty harsh things. In the end we broke up and I was finally happy and could go on with my life. He's the only person I've ever hurt in my entire life.

14. #34 Tonika, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016
    I've bit this other females finger off when we I got jumped by them In New Orleans.
    I've done other mean things too but i don't want to say lol.

15. I have literally never met a weed dealer who has a gun, and is willing to shoot someone over $123...

One time, this chick was a proper cunt to me, so I literally just never spoke to her again. We would go out places, as she was a co-worker, and she'd say something to me, and I would always look over at my other co-workers, and be like, "You guys hear a really annoying sound? Sounds like a fat bird singing..."

Don't feel bad, she deserved it.

16. Can i send my SO back to England? Hes really starting to piss me off! His greencard is expired and he isn't very nice right now. Maybe he needs a proppa cuppa and send me a nice replacement hubz that will treat me better.

17. Jeez... I ain't fucking about with you!

• Like Like x 1
  18. #38 Tonika, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016

tho I sort of feel bad for doing them like that but they should not have tried jumping me for no reason.

19. I was our dorms leader in college, but we were the outcast dorm, full of foul mouthed tradesman and the like. There were these 4 chicks in our dorm that were really shy, socially awkward, proper outcasts themselves so they fit right in. Well, one day we decided we would play a joke on them and well, that joke morphed into another joke the next day, and another, the next and the next until we were all sitting in the TV room one day like "You know, we've picked on them all year, lol, we should just do 1 more and end it."

So we did, we did the last joke on them. It got out of hand quickly and went from a drinking game to breaking into their room and creating a scavenger hunt with literally all of their belongings out of their respective dorms. They couldn't find their beds for 2 days, clothes hidden in the couch cushions or refrigerator.. We were so mean to them, have not spoken to them since.

20. Probably when I put a mix of Ben Gay and a little chili sauce on a toilet seat....