Subliminal(s) Garden Grove

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by SubliminalWeeney, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Haha, I meant I'd be angry if mistakes like that caused my girls to stop growing, not angry at you

2. It is a good thing most issues don't kill a plant within a week or two. But it is pretty frustrating seeing a problem and not knowing how to go about it

Day 28(I think?) lol
    girls are beginning to fill out.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455062752.932899.jpg

3. Nice and lush green man!

4. Thanks tenshu! Soils getting more soulful with all them micros doing there thing and taking home Ahahah

I think I've finally got my watering down.

5. I can't wait. my 3K of worms are due...[​IMG]

Yeah at a point the drinking slows..

I try to put some sort of stone/lava/etc in bottom of smart pot sitting on something when I can..

Damn it a lot of work to be growing meds..

6. Damn wish I made that huge of a pickup of worms it's so cool seeing chew away at food scraps! Can't wait for some of my own castings.

It really is man, but no hobby is more satisfying and therapeutic. And after all the hard work it can be very rewarding, meds grown by you and you're not paying $20 g for it and some dispensary... Ahahaha

7. #387 SubliminalWeeney, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    Anybody know if this is a predator? He looks familiar

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455094577.746861.jpg

Is this a baby worm in the making? Cocoon? Egg? It was in my worm bin.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455094587.677775.jpg

8. bottom pic looks like a worm cocoon to me. Top might be (ha ha) an oribatid mite, but i can't tell for sure.

9. #389 deucewild, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016

We don't worry about mites till turkey season [​IMG]
    Yeah worm cocoon is the answer..[​IMG]

10. Is that a good guy or a bad guy? He was chilling in top of my vermi bin. Are you guys ever worried of bringing little pests in when bringing in leaves and such from outside to put onto your topsoil? May ask this in No-Till also cause I'm curious about everybodies opinion on this.

I don't have to worry until bikini season, for the most part, weathers pretty nice this week so good time for some IPM against molds and pests.

11. I believe that to be a beneficial mite, but i don't feel comfortable given a certainty on the identification.

If you look in my thread i've talked about this notion. Honestly it seems that the more diverse the inputs i bring in, the more balanced and the healthier it gets.

12. I feel like you, eyeC, are the man to build an indoor ecosystem. Imagine having a full soil/insect web indoors. how awesome would that be? ahahah

13. Use the Force

The Balance it will bring.

I pretty much don't know crap.

If it is a worm cocoon, that is GOOD. Babies

I'm not here for a long time,
    I'm here for a good time!
    Have an AWESOME Day Growmie's...

14. Todays Day 30! Last night was watering so i wanted to see how they responded this morning cause I'm always curious if it was just a little too soon or too late. Got my order from BAS recently and utilized both the AgSil and the coco powder and Girls are praying and beginning to frost right up. VERY VERY impressed with Dark Hearts genetics, so anxious to see these girls on the day 60-80 mark. Time will tell [​IMG]

Got some seeds soaking for an SST the next wateing round. Will also be blending some some aloe filet with this next watering.

Attached Files:

15. Going on a hike while these seeds soak, gonna get a little sunshine and fresh air since i dont have class today! [​IMG][​IMG]
    Will upload some pics later if i get some cool shots. Same to you deuce! hope everyones having a nice week and ready for the weekend! [​IMG]

16. thank you kindly I am certainly looking to have a healthy playful diverse web of nurturing within which to seek balance for all involved. It is happening. :)
    Looking very healthy. The plants are developing well. Should be some snow covered mountains by harvest time. :D Good reminder on soaking. I need to get some barley seeds soaking again.

• Like Like x 1
  17. You and me both my man! It would be awesome to have a balanced little indoor ecosystem Ahahah

Thanks eyeC! Hoping so, only a few more weeks to keep these puppies free of pest and problems. Glad I could be of some use though, then seeds take a long time to sprout ahahahah

18. So didn't go hiking, hell didn't get any pictures at all. By the time we got to Santa Cruz it was dark cause the chick was lagging it. Smoke a bowl in a chill spot I know and then walked downtown. Tonight was a pretty good night, it's not often I say it, but I dig comfortable silences.

Hoping everyone had a great day!

19. Amen myman. They are called "comfortable" for a reason. I like peace - and often times that just happens to be found in silence.

20. Amen to that! Ahahah very true very true. My social anxieties fuck with me with some people, maybe it's a vibe I get, but it isn't too often I shutup around people I don't know so well Ahahah