Subliminal(s) Garden Grove

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by SubliminalWeeney, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Aye thanks man! For the welcomes and for stopping by! Feel free to drop a link, photos of your girls, or practically anything you want! Everything/everyone is welcome to post as they please and grab a seat!

Got a little excited in saying the good I was going to do for GC cause I was a little Stoney and getting into the post, but I love GC and plan on experimenting a lot throughout the years I am to be here!

2. Tenshuu! Glad you stopped by to check things out man! Lol and nahhhh I'm not too big on Harry Potter, nor gingers ahahaha jk It's actually a part of my last name! :p nothing too creative, I'm the kind of person that's bad under the pressure of choosing names. I pray that if I ever have kids that my future spouse is or my kids going to have a fucked up name lol

3. Thanks bud! Lol another thing cannabis has helped me with I'm not the most of social people, usually stick to my own. :p

Congrats on the 5 years w/o a drink man! Your liver will thank you down the road and ultimately your livelihood! I still have a drink from time to time, but even then I still question why. I'm really only a social drinker now. Lol you don't have to apologize man! That's the real shit! Ahahahah

That's why cannabis should be legal! There'd be better vibes and better health!

4. Glad to have you tagging along man! Feel free to drop a link to your journal man! 99% of the time I come on here it's on my phone so I can't see signatures and half the time the cultivation section is there cause Apple is on some bullshit ahahahah

Thanks man, I have 3 ss150's set up lengthwise. No HPS, I wish I had the electrical capacity, but I don't. I will be throwing in some exo-terra 26w UV200 CFL bulbs with the Eco terra nano compact top reflectors. I rigged my units now to be able to fit the CFL hood and will be only doing half the cab for comparison purposes. Will be throwing a plain CFL with reflector in on the other side for control purposes :)

Sorry about throwing all that info at you, I just get a little excited for what's to come! :p

5. Thanks for subbing silly! Man that is a beautiful change right there man! Those are the Uvb350s huh? How are ya liking them? Did you upgrade from on of the lesser models? Seen some magic done by jay with those puppies! Gorgeous setup my man! After I get done thumb tapping! I'll walk over to you thread and kick my feet back in it! I really want to see what those puppies can do! May upgrade at some point in the not near future ahahaha

6. Yep man used to be AnonWeeney! I learned a lot in that thread, quite the tough folk among that crowd but there was some magic happening in that thread! They slaughtered the outdoor season with some humungous plants

7. It's welcome here man! ;) I may not post everytime I brew up one, but there may be a time or two I might mention the application of a tea. I mean if it works it works! I do agree with some of the talk going around though! Once a colony is established disturbing it probably isn't the best, but when soil gets too dry, you transplant, or you've done some over watering I've noticed stellar results with a good tea!

8. In my soon to be worn bin? Lol what's up Scoob?! Thanks for stopping by man!
    I think LLB is the go to person if anybody plans on throwing a party she'll fill that guest list right up! Ahahah

It's still under the works, but thanks man! Ahahah

9. A damn good looking crowd flooding I this morning! It's like an organics lounge I don't have to feel guilty for posting too much lol :p Thanks for subbing up DNG!

10. Whatsup Lixx!? Thanks for subbing up man! GC is a hell of a place forsure! Came up on a full year of being among the community and I hope I can give back what I've managed to take out so far!

11. Lol it's kewl bro I do kno button bout all the lights and all that yet so drop as much knowledge on me as possible! Here's a link to my journal if u wanna stop by some time http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1390395-NeeFs-Platinums-Organix-Thread

12. Thanks everyone for stopping by! LLB with going out of her way and all of you for stopping by and getting cozy! This is why GCO is awesome! So quick little picture update of a few of my babes I got going on right now!

Sour Diesel from Dark Heart Nursery
    [​IMG]

SourD #2 from DHN
    [​IMG] Potash/Mag Def (too high of C in C:N ratio)?

The White from DHN
    [​IMG]

Cherry Bomb from Socal Seed Co (Regular Seed)
    [​IMG] Cherry Pie x Chem Dawg

Chiesel from Queen Bee
    [​IMG] Ny Diesel x Cheese

13. These aren't all my babes, got a little Stoney and tried to take on too many tasks at once last night, next thing you know it's 3am lol

Who needs sunlight when you have artificial light?! Ahahah will update with others soon!

14. Yeah this is like an organics orgy up in here now - I learned most of what I know about organics and no-till from the people in this thread (you being one of them)

15. LLB is talking you up. ;)

Looks good in here. I'll be back to check on progress. :)