Aint we all just a bunch of addicts

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gorillapanic420, Jan 6, 2016.

1. I'm not sure I've been addicted to marijuana but I sure used to like it a lot in high school.

I've been addicted to alcohol, kinda am now and it's no where near on that level

2. I've been smoking for like 7 years now on and off.

Right now im 6 months sober.

I had no trouble quitting to find a job. So I wouldn't say I'm all that addicted.

Though I been wanting to smoke lately lol

-Yuri

3. It's depends, I love smoking because I just like they feeling you have when you are stoned. I stop all the time for 3 months and just smoke tons of weed for 2 weeks and stop again. Weed sets me back in college so I limit it by a lot. My life is the same with or without.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Good question tho r

4. Isn't that the reason most people smoke. They like the feeling lol

5. umm yeah but you get people who smoke because they feel depressed, I have a friend who use to do that. Weird question, have you bought any pipes online ever?

6. yes we are

7. blame it on the add baby

8. Speaking as someone who has used and successfully quit substances that are actually addictive, I just can't describe weed as physically addictive. I can go from smoking everyday to not smoking at all and suffer no physical effects. In a couple days I won't even be thinking about it.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Never online lol always in store cash

10. No. There are much more addictive substances. Weed is probably on the same level as caffeine addiction, which is a real thing.

11. lol buying my first pipe at a shop
    Tomorrow pretty stoked

12. If it's not addicting, then why do they have marijuana anonymous just like alcoholics annon? People have trouble quitting on their own. People go into residential treatment centers for marijuana addiction.

13. Do they really have marijuana anonymous? If they do I want to go and say I'm addicted to the pot while I'm high
    Haggle on the price

14. I still haven't bought it lol tomorrow for sure and I'll post some pictures of it

15. [​IMG] got it lads :)

16. Looks dope!

17. haha, someone's in denial...

18. #78 Delphinidins, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2016

Weed is a HERB aka MEDICINE of nature just like other herbs should only be used when needed and should ONLY be used for Medicinal and Spiritual purposes.

The Occasional getting high to enhance and amplify situations and experiences is never harmful but once you start getting high on a daily to a point where life feels boring or grey without it or when you no longer want to do anything without getting high or feel UN-motivated Is when you are abusing something and negative side effects are showing and most definitely kick your ass in the long run.

We have to learn from the experience and master to replicate that experience/feeling when sober.

Always go back and think about what you did before you smoked weed and how you lived without it if you did that before then you can definitely do it now.

No 1 here likes to hear or believe weed has negative side effects but it definitely has and we all know it.

Smoke weed don't let weed smoke you.

19. Yeah, They really do. They are in big cites. Otherwise, it's Narcotics Annon which I hated because everybody's thrown together.
    I had to quit when my daughter was 9 and turned me into the DARE cop. Now she will be 35 in a month and she still hates it. It's been a huge problem in my life ever since I had kids.

20. I can't stop being mad about this damn daniel shit. Is this an addiction.