What if youve encountered Aliens?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OG Yoda, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Yeah, that would pretty much blow. Lol

2. Sometimes I think Humanity deserves destruction tbh, not Earth itself though.

3. I think a better question is, if an alien was hot, would you have sex with it.

4. Independence day is just about to start on the telly. This thread has inspired me to watch it. Even though I've seen it that many times i could play a fucking part in it lol

5. just try to stahp me...

6. [​IMG]

7. I'd have some bi-galaxy babies...

Attached Files:

8. If I ever saw a real alien id say, take me to YOUR dealer

9. I'd bang that alien

10. Have you seen asari from mass effect or twileiks from Star Wars? I'd fuck some hot alien ass too.

11. #32 Peaceful Dusk86, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
    Tak is pretty hot in my opinion. LOL! What? She is! For a 500 year old space bug with a British accent she's a babe. Plus Irkens can coil their tongues around things like a snake. ;) Same goes for the twileiks in Star Wars, they are hot as well.

[​IMG]

12. Blemgo shwaje shaponga twakne yeranus!!

13. carl Sagan cosmos is a pretty cool show you may like op.

14. Never heard of it. I'll check it out bro, thanks for the info my man.

Sn: i'd fuck an alien bitch too, I just hope they are not as crazy as human bitches. Hell, I'd take the grenade alien bitch if I didnt have to put up with a human girl again lol

15. I reckon if aliens came here after a look around they would pack up and fuck off to where they came from. They probably have already.

We are of no use or benefit to any other world unless they could eat us, that opens a whole new ball game.

I don't get why people get all gushy about aliens, if a little green man showed up at my door I would have the bastard.

Na nu, na nu my arse.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Ask them to take me with them, I dislike this planet.

17. sure i would fuck lela or amy. not going to turn some alien pussy down. i would freak the fuck out if i ever made contact with one. real talk.