Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to fly with a BONG?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by darkr166, Jan 6, 2016.

1. #1 darkr166, Jan 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
    Im in Washington state where weed is legal (yay for recreational marijuana!) For work And bought a 10-11" helix water pipe cause it was on sale + extra discount for buying weed and want to take it back with me to Texas. Water pipes and glass is legal there but obviously not marijuana which I dont plan on bringing n the pipe will be cleaned with rubbing alcohol before traveling.

I asked for extra bubble wrap and plan sticking it in a shoe box with extra sweaters for cushion but I'm still paranoid it will stil break from the baggage handlers. Should I tell the check-in desk at the airport that there's glass and fragile things inside to get a "fragile" tag?

Sent from my Nexus 6P

2. If you fly with a bong/water pipe you always want to bring it as a carry on. Or if you want to take the easy way out, ship it back to yourself