Fishing while high?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by USMC4/20, Jan 6, 2016.

1. What's up everybody!!!!! Haha

Recently, I went fishing with one of my really good buddies I've known since like elementary school. And I realized something. Going fishing after smokin acouple bowls would proably be the funniest thing on Gods green earth.

Anybody got any experience with it??????

2. All the time. :smoke: I smoke when I fish, and I fish all the time. :smoke:

3. Only all the time

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Haha that's legit!!!! Is it more fun?!?!?

5. Have you fished a condom?

6. Seriously? Its just fishing high. If you like fishing and you like getting high its pretty simple math man

7. Yes, fishing while high is fun. Same with most activities.

8. Love fishing high especially when I hook into a big bass. Such a rush.

9. Fishing is fun when medicated even when not. Just got my Florida fishing license and can't wait to try the large freshwater canals by me. Anybody have any luck fishing the Florida freshwater canals? I'm used to fishing rivers and
    lakes from Pennsylvania.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I didn't know there was any other way to fish.

Especially when ice fishing. Some beer helps pass the time as well.

11. haha exactly. Fishing without a brew or joint and friends is not as fun.

12. That's what I thought when I was younger but what I found was that it really makes me focus and pay more attention to my pole , the water and my surroundings which is a good thing. Any angler will tell us, " fishing is fun but catching rules"! So toke up b4 you go to your favorite hole, no not that one he he. You don't have to smoke first b4 you do anything but if you do then things always seem more interesting and for real, I've asked other friends who fishing and hunting and they say the same thing, "it gives me that Hawkeye" they say and I 100% agree unless you are like some smokers who take a pole to their favorite smokin hole and chances are all you're gonna catch is red eyes, lol. Thanks for the thread.

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Farm pond fishin in kentucky big bass bluegill big ole turtles

14. Toking instead of drinking in a boat is great. No need to pee every 20min. And no evidence cans in the boat when the warden stops you. Just a dub-tube hidden in my messy tackle box.

15. Dude. Now hear me out. Your gonna think im crazy. But what if we went to the movie theater high? I bet no one has ever done it.

16. How do you even come up with these crazy ideas.

17. I dont even know man. I think i have a connection to aliens.

18. My buddy is a great fisher, he makes his own poles and wins pots on big boats.
    I went fishing with him, we got high, and I didn't want to fish anymore. The idea of hooks ripping the fish's mouth to return them was strange, didn't like it. If I'm planning to eat them, it's ok...

19. I only fish with the intent to eat what I catch. That being said, i get plenty of them that arent big enough to eat and they go back. A lot of fish go back that are "technically" keepers but if I'm not going to get at least a pound of meat, i dont keep it. Most minimum sizes should be increased by 2-6''. I dont think people realize how many fish swim off and die after "catch and release".

• Like Like x 1