My rant feel free to join

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Organics1221, Jan 6, 2016.

1. ✔

Attached Files:

2. i can't even get mad at that one

3. I think this is what the one fella up there was trying to get at and the two main parties don't really cater to their party's wishes I believe they are more interested in social engineering rather than proving a political point correct it's about dividing a population turning the different factions against one other then they pick up the scraps and start again once the dust settles all I say is look at the French Revolution , even our own revolution, communist uprisings pretty much any uprising we learn about in our "history books" our current situation not just in America but on the world stage we are being split up into little factions that will continuously battle each other until we simply can't defend our selves anymore so they can be greeted as liberators instead of occupiers I will end my posting in this current thread know thanks for the experience guys!

4. [SUB][/SUB]<sup></sup><del></del>

5. Come on no baiting^^*

6. Who wants to come over and watch the young turks with me?

7. I watched a few min of him talking about the Oregon standoff the other day and he was so full of shit I had to turn it off. That show makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

8. Since you don't like this system what do you suggest? Whatever it is must be better for the majority than what we already have while still providing protections for the minority. What would be a better way of choosing our leaders than the party system we have?

9. Smug liberals need to shove a cactus up their ass.

10. If you think that's bad, watch the horseshit about Sam Harris and gun control. Everything I've seen from them is shit. At least back in the day they at least tried to appear unbiased, now they're just pumping out propaganda like the rest.

The chick is pretty cute though. [​IMG] Dumb as a fucking box of rocks though.

11. Looking back towards the past, over the course of 6 months or so,

It seems that there's been a higher fluctuation in the cases of dandruff on my anus lips, alongside with some fissures from last week and some dried up pimples crusted over by skin flakes.

12. actually I think they do get your point lol.

Chilllllll

-Yuri

13. is it a cows fault that we have a system of mass slaughter to feed humans?

-Yuri

14. sorry I couldn't help my self

15. I can't seem to quote anyone but cactus Ed I would do few things

Keep 3 branches but do quasi Parliament system like Britain where all party's get a percent of house and senate change the executive branch to a council council members will be representing regions like Midwest west south north west and mid Atlantic each getting one vote each state would vote for their regional representative and you keep it odd like 5 regions so there is no tie regions would decide there own regional laws but which the states would vote on so gay marriage would be allowed in one while in the other it may not it entirely depends on the region you would live in but national iusues like defense forgiven policy (no regions could declar war on another nation by its self) and ect that seems like a kinda start oh and

16. They are all shit for brain bullshit artists.