The truth about the Oregon stand off

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jan 5, 2016.

1. I think you may need to reread what I posted.

They. Not the US. Don't worry, i would say the US if it was the US.

Stop posting upside down as well. There is a reason everyone else does it a different way.

Just sayin, no offense meant.

Typed in the cockpit of a runaway Boeing

2. seems as if you guys are doing it wrong

typed from the cockpit of an R1
    🐜

3. How do you figure?
    Typed from the cockpit of a merry go round

4. you've started a signature trend.

You have creates a legacy of awesome. Take pride.

-typed from the bridge of an unterseaboot

5. Typed in the cockpit of a runaway Boeing

That's grounds for labelling you a terrorist. "Runaway" Boeing is incognito for hijacked, we all know hijackers are terrorists!

6. #606 Baked Bread Baker, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
    Looks like it will be over soon/(today)

Cliven Bundy, the Nevada rancher who touched off one armed showdown with federal authorities and applauded another started in Oregon by his sons, was arrested late Wednesday at Portland International Airport and faces federal charges related to the 2014 standoff at his ranch.

Bundy, 74, was booked into the downtown Multnomah County jail at 10:54 p.m.

He faces a conspiracy charge to interfere with a federal officer -- the same charge lodged against two of his sons, Ammon and Ryan, for their role in the Jan. 2 takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Burns. He also faces weapons charges.

The last four occupiers, who have camped alone since Jan. 28 at the headquarters compound, agreed Wednesday night to surrender in the morning. They did so after FBI tactical teams infiltrated refuge buildings undetected overnight Tuesday and into Wednesday. The FBI then hemmed in the occupiers with armored vehicles and negotiated with them for five hours to reach the surrender agreement.

7. 3 down 1 to go

m.: Fry says he's pointing a gun at his head.

10:11 a.m.: Fry says his biggest fear is being raped in jail.

9:56 a.m.: Three of the four occupiers are in custody of the FBI. Jeff Banta, Sean Anderson and Sandy Anderson each face a federal conspiracy charge for their role in the occupation, joining 12 others already arraigned on that charge.

9:55 a.m.: Fry says he is declaring a one-man war on the U.S. government, saying he wants "liberty or death."

9:51 a.m.: The moderators continue to try to persuade Fry to leave.

9:48 a.m.: Fry says he is feeling suicidal.

9:45 a.m.: David Fry says unless his grievances are heard, he will not come out. The feed moderators, identified as Gavin Seim, who calls himself a constitutional activist, and KrisAnne Hall, a prominent national face of the so-called patriot movement, are encouraging him to follow through and leave the encampment.

9:43 a.m.: Jeff Banta is heading out, according to the feed.

9:40 a.m.: Sandy and Sean Anderson have been arrested, according to the refuge live feed.

9:38 a.m.: Sean Anderson says the occupiers are walking out.

9:34 a.m.: Sean Anderson says on the refuge's live stream that the FBI is telling the four remaining occupiers to come out one at a time.

8. Well folks it was fun but the game is over.

Finally, Fry said he wanted a cigarette and cookie and started walking out.

The FBI confirmed minutes later that he was in custody.

9. #609 bockscar, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016

Im glad they got what they came for....im assuming they asked for a cigarette and a cookie from day 1 but our tyrannical gov wouldn't cave in?

Edit:
    Typed in a pineapple under the sea.

10. Good, was getting tired of this being news.

11. I never saw it on the news

12. I use all media outlets, here and abroad. But it seems like msnbc and fox and cnn just couldn't let this go. Maybe they can now Move to real issues.

13. Ahh that could be it, I don't do media

14. One of my best friends was in Young Marines with David Fry and I met him at a party in 07 or 08.
    Hahahaha

15. Was he just as obsessed with cock and anal sex as he is now?

16. I have no idea.

17. As it should be.

18. Actually it was rarely on Fox or MSNBC. Anyone who claims they made a big deal out of it didn't actually watch those channels. It was mentioned (as it should have been) but that was it.

19. I was watching fox when it first happened, and fox pretty much on for the rest of the day. After the first week, when it became clear that the FBI was not going to use napalm, most media stopped caring.