Finding weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by justcallmekg, Jan 5, 2016.

1. yahhh ummm idk bout that kinda dick move

2. i meant it on the discovery scale. think christopher columbus and what he stumbled upon. still though, dick move because slavery didn't spread itself across the new world.

[​IMG]

3. #23 AS420, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
    Back in the day when my buddies and I were dry, we'd search the surrounding areas of the floor for dropped herb.

It was always a good day when we found floor bud.

4. Ahh... I know this illusive floor bud as well. don't smoke em very often but now and then ill come across a huge clean nug and i give into my temptations.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. As a teenager, I once found a prehistoric baby nug and joint roach in a sandwich bag, both rock hard, behind a toolbox drawer in my garage. It was at that moment that my long-sneaking suspicions were finally confirmed.. my dad chiefs sometimes
    All in all, it was about 0.1-.15 of bud, but I'll be damned, I was totally dry at the moment and it got me lifted. Used needle nose pliers as a roach clip hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Only time I found dank was in the restroom at highschool some guys were hiding their weed inside a air blowing thing(really old machine so it worked to hide stuff in there.). I was taking a shit lol so I overheard them taking and stole it lol. It was dub

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #27 fountaincityman, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    I once found a nice bag on a nature trail while camping.