Finding weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by justcallmekg, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Damn I'm happy, i was walking into school (well cegep) and my friend points something out on the ground i pick it up and see its a lil bag of weed. Must of been at least a gram. I mean i would try and return it but uh i don't see that working out too well. Anyways this made my day anybody else ever find weed in public, if so what did u do with it?

2. #2 Deleted member 42976, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    i usually smoke it after inspecting it.

I've only found weed a couple of times though. Once while walking home when I was in school. Then another time I found weed someone had dropped on the floor of a gas station.

3. These dumbass kids found a QP inside of a messager bag in a garbage can.

4. are you implying they stole a dead drop? How are they dumb

5. Them being dumb had nothing to do with finding weed, they were just literal dumbasses

6. #6 Brisbanebaker, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
    Aha my sister found a bag today while she was out with her friend. She came home with her friend and asked if it was weed, I was like "it's mine actually" grabbed it and walked off...

Dunno who's it was, around 1/8th and it's actually from my dealer, picked up the same stuff a few days ago... Pre dank for free man

7. Thats bugged out bro lol

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. There's a park by my house full of homeless druggies, and right next to that there's a bridge above a creak where they go to do some drugs. Me and my friend found a lunch bag type bag from a dispensary filled with shake and the shake was about 50% bud. Got home weighed it turns out I found 1/2 an ounce of bud and around 20 grams of leaf trim

9. Found a gram at a gas pump once

-skitzo

10. Legend story my friend.

11. #11 weedude5, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    Yep, I know this feel. Was out a few days ago, and this guy who is living with my family gave me his old grinder. Opened it and still had caked up kief all over the inside. Got soooo baked off of it.

And when my friend and I were at Decadence, we found 2 blunts on the ground :]

12. Is that you TMG skitzo?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Don't think so bud. Sorry.

-skitzo

14. I found 80 dollars cash in 4 20's ;) last thursday just after going to the mall to cash a cheque. Today I found a toonie.
    It's been a good week.

15. I haven't personally found weed anywhere, but one of my roommate a couple years back found a 2g sack in the Wal-Mart parking lot. The only fucked up part was that it was raining, the sack was closed, but the weed indefinitely got wet. We didn't smoke it that night. Not sure if he did later, either. I should ask. I'm sure he smoked that shit though.

16. At my first job I a nice little bag that must've fallen out of someones pocket. Had to be an eighth.
    My manager happened to see it before I could swipe it sadly.

She flushed it. I watched. My heart broke.

A tear still falls whenever I hear a flushing toilet.

17. #17 IfImoffpleasecorrect, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
    Found weed in school bathroom I graduated from years earlier. Passing by I went in to use the bathroom and on a window seal there was it, weed. One was rolling joint and got spooked

18. #18 StuntManZeem, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
    There is this lil spot near my job that ppl usually go to smoke..Cops caught on and started hanging around there(Work near a college so there are a bunch of bike cops ) and so ppl of course stopped going there anyway I decided to smoke a really fast joint..I got to the spot and there was a grinder on the ground at first I was just gonna leave it cause I thought however it was, was gonna come back ..so after I smoked I decided to inspect it anddddddddd it was like fucking Christmas.. It was a 4 chamber grinder with a bunch of weed and fucking keith .. I pocketed that shit and gtfoutta there lol My guess is whoever left it must have got busted by the cops and dropped it or some shit

19. #19 Mr.Grey420, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    A long time ago at my grandmas house i found like half an ounce that apparently belonged to my grandmothers' boyfriends' son who grew it. I felt kinda bad for taking it but hey it was old as fuck and nobody was gonna miss it. That bag lasted me all summer and what a beautiful summer that was, even tho it was not the best stuff. I miss being young with a big bag of weed and no worries

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

20. Coming across free plants is a right to freed plants. Liberate the locked!