Yellowing leaves curling and grayish spot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bmil272, Jan 5, 2016.

1. So I got this green crack that was growing pretty fast with a bamboo plant after I repotted I mixed mulch and sta green potting soil after that it kept growing but not as fast as it was weeks after I stared getting problems is it the soil the watering or is it lighting if nutrient problem please direct me I'm thinking it could be temperature or light cause I don't use a grow lamp

Attached Files:

2. I'm not an experienced grower but I'd like to know:
    1) How old is s/he
    2) Nutrients(if any)
    3) Medium
    5) Light

3. No added nutrients was using a black light but now just natural sunlight he/she is about 7 or 8 weeks old

4. Depends on your soil(medium), you may want to add some nutes after 2-3 weeks since cannabis is a real nutrient hungry plant, and regarding the yellowing leaves, it *can* be N(itrogen) deficiency, but make sure you do a lot of researches before adding any nutrients.
    Regarding your light, I know the "Black Light" from clubs and some party and not knowing a thing regarding how it can grow a plant but since your plant is not dead and grew(though a bit slow and not big), I *think* yellowing leaves *may* not be related to the light.
    And in the end, anything I've said is just what I think and they can be absolutely false and wrong, so it's good to do some research on your own and see what you'll get in the end.

peace

5. I think its light.

Or less likely, too cold. Around what temp would you say are your highs and lows.

And im sure u know how to water, with a plant that small it should take weeks between watering. Wait till soil is dry on top, these plants love being dry.

During my very first attempt at growing i watered alot, then for a few days I forgot to water and thats when i saw the biggest growth spurt. Less is more. Drench it when its dry on top 2 inches down and wait till its dry again to water again