What is this called and where do I get one?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Myceliemmylou117, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Hey I have this pic of this hippie I found on the interwebs. He's smokin somethin funny out of somethin funny. What is it called? Where do I get one? Sorry if i'm just ignorant...

[​IMG]

2. #2 *guest, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Just looks like a metal sherlock... looks like it's from back when people thought mustaches were a good idea though, not sure you'll be able to find that exact pipe anywhere these days.

3. I've been to many tobacco shops where you could build your own pipe... might depend on your area.

4. you see how dirty that fucking hippy is?

Here's a clue, look at his finger nails.

As far as that mustache goes, I can't see it under all of that dirt. How do ya think he smells? Imagine, Just you....that dirty ass hippy.....1968 VW wagon......and someplace hot and steamy like Tia Juana Mexico in the middle of a hot summer. Hell TJ in the middle of summer would add to the bonus of that dirty hippies stench.

For the record I have smelled unwashed dirty hippy up close and personal. Reggae night at the Wow hall in Eugene Oregon. That was fucking gnarley.....

5. Those are the old fashioned steel pipes of the late 60's/early 70's. They clogged easily and nobody liked them.

6. The smelly hippy or the metal pipe? Both can be found at a decent headshop.

7. Those metals pipes are crap get clogged taste like unknown substance and just look cheap and like a crack pipe enough said

8. There is one similar at Blueongreenfield.com

Sent from my Z813 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I googled metal sherlock pipe and found this
    [​IMG]

Google is your friend

10. wow halls fuckin awesome tho i used to work there