Any1 able to review this non-aluminm smart crusher grinder?...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by kushabonga, Jan 5, 2016.

1. I've searched the web and have found little to no info on this grinder....

4 Part Non Aluminum ( Zinc & Steel ) Metal Coffee Pollen Tobacco Spice Herb Grinder Smart Crusher

Attached Files:

2. I found the following....

SMART CRUSHER is the newest grinder brand in the market. It is the ONLY non-aluminum grinder. The metal alloy making up the SMART CRUSHER grinder is much stronger a far superior compared to aluminum. Zinc and steel (These 2 metal are much heavier than aluminum) are forged together under extreme heat to produce the highest quality metal alloy. The heavier weight of the grinder feels great in your hand. Its quality is the finest among grinders. The outside finish/coating of Sharp Crusher is UNIQUE. It is the only metallic black chrome polished grinder in the market. The texture of the grinder is different from other grinders. You can distinguish a Sharp Crusher from other grinders by touching and feeling it with your hands. The special coating minimized scratch and wear & tear on the grinder over-time. It will keep the grinder new and shinny for a very long period of time.
    The metal alloy making up the SMART CRUSHER grinder is much stronger and far superior compared to Space Case grinders.
    Two super strong magnets to keep a tight/strong closure
    Manufactured to meet the highest standards of quality.
    More Diamond Teeth for grinding than any other grinders.
    Unique gun metal chrome finish

Rate This

Anyone care to weigh in opinions?

3. Don't know yet, but it was too good to pass up on eBay.
    I'll tell you what I think when it arrives.

But I'll tell you right now that a 2.5 inch 4 piece grinder for
    less than $14.00 is a steal.

4. Looks nice. Mines from the early 80s I think. It probably doesn't even have a name.

5. The zinc and steel alloy is what sold me on this grinder. Waiting on it to be shipped and will give my review upon receiving. Ive owned a Cosmic grinder and a Kannastor, both grinders that I was extremely happy of. Unfortunate I no longer own either of those two. Especially since they were costly at local headshop where I purchased. I do have high hopes for this "SMART CRUSHER" Grinder. Seems to display all characteristics notable of a high quality grinder. And far more affordable at $12.98 shipped. The 40 to 60 dollars saved will buy a fat bag! Seems like a win win win win.

6. my grinder made it to my local post office! No herb so I will have to stare at this beauty of a piece when it arrives. Probbly will sleep w it under my pillow.
    #motivatedtogetajob

7. received grinder today! am forcing myself to wait until later tonight to open package to build up my eagerness further. :D

8. I bought one a year ago, had it for a few months but didn't put much bud through it. I bought mine off amazon. Had a great grind for my solo, was a solid piece.

The only thing, mine had burrs on some of the holes (took a bit of time to remove the excess metal). Cleaned it well and never seen any metal shavings in my herb. I bought a different one this time around (friend lifted my smart crusher) but will be re-ordering a smart crusher

9. its fantastic! Great size! Great quality. Purchased and SHIPPED FOR $12.98 is great! I bought from handmadetools compay on etsy.com. I had found some minimal burrs on the teeth one maybe 2 as I assume that burrs are just areas where cutting of metal was not made with extreme precision. I grinded paper through the bowl and had no issues with metal shavings. The weigt and overall functionality and quality of this grinder I give a solid B+ and the price brins that review up to an A! Ive owned a Kannastor grinder and a Cosmic grinder, both were in fact excellent. I see very little signs of downgrading with this Smart Crusher grinder in comparison to 50-60 dollar grinders ive previously owned.

will get many years of use from this grinder, knock on wood.
    Its awful when people steal.

10. burrs were almost unnoticeable. The flaked off easily with a piece of plastic that I scraped the slight blemish off with. Did not effect the finish of the metal whatsoever. I in fact love this grinder! Excellent finish with nice texture ive never seen on any other grinder.

Warning, smart crushers ive seen on ebay and amazon look as if they have a sticker on the top. I do not know I if this is a sigificant difference as the one I purchased has smart crusher engraved on it with a trademark symbol.

11. I got a free plastic grinder from a dispensary lol. Hey, it works!!

12. I don't know seems like a whole lot of marketing BS... Ever since i bought my spacecase grinder i've never had need for another one.... And that was a few years ago.

13. I haven't seen this many teeth on a grinder since I had my
    Mendo Mulcher. And like the Mulcher, the holes on this
    grinder are a little on the small side. That being said,
    the couple of buds I've ground have made it through
    for the most part, so i guess they accounted for that.

Don't know how it would handle moist bud though.

Overall, it's a nice little grinder. I'm happy with it.

14. Looks like a fine grinder.

15. Collects kief like no other grinder I've had.

16. I recently was looking at grinders too. It's kind of like hair products. If you buy from the source it will be legit, but there are other sellers that might sell you something different. For a couple dollars more, I ended up buying one of Amazon's top rated. I bought one for my homie and he likes it as much as I do.

New pick up:

http://www.amazon.com/Ohuhu-Piece-Tobacco-Spice-Gr...

17. I don't know if I would use this. If any zinc shavings got in you're weed that would be bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. It looks like the other 919,131,141,663 grinders exactly like it for sale anywhere between $5-$50. They work just fine. Don't over think this, it's just a metal grinder.

19. Looks just like a Chromium Crusher
    [​IMG]

20. I have to agree with Sneaky Snake. I'd never heard of grinders my whole life as a toker until the last few years when I started getting back into it. I started reading about it and seeing all these strong opinions and in depth reviews and insane prices so thought there must be something really particular I need to look for. After I bought one, I was like...really? Is this what everyone's making a fuss about? Sure they're great for rolling jays but otherwise I don't get the fascination with them.