Hello, Im a long time smoker ready to dab

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by abgolden, Jan 4, 2016.

1. #1 abgolden, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
    hey fellow tokers, my name is AB I'm new here and this is my first post in the forums.
    As you see in the title I'm ready for dabs, this has been a long time coming for me. I've been medicating for years now, and now b I want to step my game up
    The first thing I did was I got a vaporizer, (g-pro) and I live it. It's my daily goto when I'm smoking. I've cut blunt out of my routine, because I don't want any tobacco or combustion in my life. No dont get me wrong, I do roll up a raw joint every now and then lol, but I never smoked joints always blunts. Not to mention I'm starting to save on bud and money.
    But I've been on YouTube lately looking and concentrates, and I want some but wax is not readily available where I live. So I have to make my own, I tried taking 91% iso and took a bunch of baggies and my grinder and pour iso in them then I put it in a Pyrex dish and pit it on top of a heater. And to my surprise it worked. I got a return of waxy/hard resin so I smoked it and it got my lifted.
    so now I want to try BHO, now I don't have access to large amounts of bud I don't grow and I don't know the plug lol. So I want something small for, something I could put a 8th in and get some BHO out of it so I found two things, one a mini Maglite flashlight, and two I had a old butane torch from harbor freight. "Sorry if this is long I just got done vaping some sour I'm a little heady"
    So I want to know if you guys think thus setup is cool or not .

Attached Files:

2. I got dab guys 😆😆😆😆😆

Attached Files: