Homemade Cabinet 2nd Round

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Obamascookies, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Pretty cool sharing and growing with you all thanks again for hanging out!!

Sent from obamascookies iPhone

2. Obama, care to check out my microgrow? I can't remember if I've already linked you or not XD

3. that's sweet, I have 2 blackberrys that are about 5 days old right now!

4. Yep subbed!

5. Well one of my seeds(1of the2 GSC)didn't sprout, so tonight I replaced it with my Honey Bananas bag seed.....I really have my fingers crossed for this one to grow up to be a sexy lady!!!! Loved this strain it was my staple smoke while it was in the dispensary!!

6. So my 2 little sproutlings are doing ok, had the lights on 24hrs, but switched over to 18/6 now kinda wondering how they'll do with the cold, it dropped to about 69 degrees without the lights on!!! No heat source other then the lights right now, may be able to pick up a little germination heater pad in the morning to maybe out under the cups to keep a little warmer?? Not sure what I should do lol!?! But time will tell!

7. Hopefully that will fix the temp issue

8. So here are the girls(hoping lol!!) about a week old, Maybe a little over watered I'm thinking as it dried out under the light and poured a little too much water in the them!! [​IMG][​IMG]

9. Looking good so far

10. Oh how I hope this plant is a lady!!! Honey Bananas broke ground! I'm getting excited now, the fun starts all over again. [​IMG]

11. Shit that soil needs to dry up in the back plant it is drooooopy!!

12. Are you using both light right now? If I were you I'd just throw in a few CFL lamps to start them and once they're bigger I'd use the LED.

13. If I were you I'd run veg switch on one light at the moment but only if you have figured out your temp issue. Here's my 2 blackberrys ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452959605.350641.jpg

14. @HittingMyRoorI used cfls my first run and they did a lot of stretching so that's why I stayed away from them this round, although I need them in there for better pics lol.....@DustyDay they look good! Are you suggesting to only run 1 light? Thinking too much light for this early is that why?

15. Yeah that much light might be negatively affecting them, I'd just keep it to one for now, just to be on the safe side.

16. You are correct.

17. Will have to take some regular lighting pics in a bit but the plants seem to be enjoying all the lighting? They are actually growing out vs. up! So I'm thinking both is all right for them. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Here's how my 1st sproutlings were, look at the stretch! Lights weren't as low as I have them now too so I know hat didn't help! [​IMG]

18. You can cover most of that stretch with soil when you transplant. I start mine under T5, I know they won't get burnt under that. I haven't found the happy medium distance under led without causing stretch or light burn yet.

19. I can't remember who mentioned it, but someone said that what they do to fix stretch is only fill their starter cups half way, allow them to stretch to around the rim, and then fill it up to almost the bottom set of leaves. The stem can grow roots when it's buried, and then you can easily transplant it without having to worry about breaking such a small, flimsy stem later on when it outgrows the first cup.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yeah that's what I did the first run and don't get me wrong worked out fine, just seen plenty of people plants get plenty of nodes while being shorter. Here's some better pics, they seem ok for now we'll see![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]