Any techniques for spiritual protection?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by mklem, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Keeping a connection with God is the best thing no? Depends what your understanding of spiritual is also.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #22 Delphinidins, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    TBH spend time in nature. Find a spot where all you hear is natural sounds do some deep breaths and either close your eyes and listen or keep them open and just appreciate the beauty of nature. The more i do this and spend time in nature the more peaceful, harmonious and full of love i feel.

Negativity or Darkness will soon be forgotten as where there is Light and Love, Darkness or Fear simply cannot exist.

1. Being happy when you aren't with the negative people. For me, cannabis + meditation = happiness.
    2. As noted above, compassion.
    3. Be kind to yourself and others. Don't go out of your way to engage with the negative people. Do as much as you need to, as compassionately as you can manage, then get yourself out of there. If you find yourself dwelling on dealing with them when you aren't with them anymore, divert yourself with things that make you happy.

3. Understand Darkness cannot exist in Lights presence.
    Things can only effect you if you allow them too.

Crystals are always amazing devices if you understand how to communicate and use them properly but they merely just aid in amplification of your own inner powers.